Specs & Features
- Input: 11.5–23V, Max 120A (350A temporarily for 10 seconds)
- Output: 14.4V, 120A (350A temporarily for 10 seconds)
- Back current drain: Less than 7Ah/month
- Ambient temperature: -20°C to +50°C (-4°F to +122°F)
- Battery types: All types of 12V lead-acid batteries (WET, EFB, Ca/Ca, MF, AGM, and GEL)
- Battery capacity: 28–800Ah
- Dimensions: 192 x 110 x 65mm (L x W x H)
- Warranty: 2-year warranty
- Fast charging – even on short journeys – using 120A current from the alternator
- Starts the engine from the service battery when your starter battery is flat
- Prioritizes critical functions so they’re always powered up and working when you need them
- Automatic energy management in a single, easy to use unit – no need for traditional diodes or VSR relays
- High-temperature protection for added safety
SMARTPASS 120 (Part #40-185) is a fully automatic 120A power management system that prioritizes, controls, and maximizes energy from your alternator to power your service battery. It safely separates your starter and service batteries automatically. It also distributes power between the starter battery, the service battery, and onboard equipment without the need for traditional diodes or VSR relays. This means that SMARTPASS 120 can make sure that critical functions like starters, radios, emergency lights, and communication systems always have the power they need, and take priority over noncritical functions. SMARTPASS 120 works with any 12V lead-acid battery. It can also be used with the CTEK D250SA 20A onboard charger for the ultimate 140A power management system. Comes with a 2-year warranty.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this category
CTEK Battery Chargers & Tenders
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture