Specs & Features
- Input voltage AC: 100-120VAC, 50-60Hz
- Charge Voltage: 14.4 / 15.0 / 15.8 V
- Minimum battery voltage required: 2.0V
- Charge Current Max: 4.3 A
- Type of Charger: 8 step, fully automatic charging cycle
- Type of Battery: 12V lead-acid batteries (Wet, MF, AGM, GEL)
- Battery Capacity: 1.2-110 Ah, up to 160 Ah for maintenance
- Warranty: 5-year warranty
- Complete Battery Care - Unique and patented system to recover, charge and maintain all lead-acid battery types to maximize performance and extend life.
- Safe and easy to use - User safety through spark free operation and reverse polarity protection. Vehicle electrical safety through exceptionally clean voltage and current delivery with no surges or spikes. No need to disconnect the battery from the vehicle when charging.
- Connect and Forget - Simple plug and play operation. Select the program and mode and leave the charger to do the rest.
- Unique 8 step charging - The patented 8 step program tests battery condition and revives, charges and maintains to ensure maximum battery life and performance. RECOND recovers deep discharged and stratified batteries. FLOAT/PULSE maintenance ensures ideal battery care during periods of inactivity.
- Charges down to -22°F (-30°C) - Specially developed for use in extreme cold conditions and featuring AC and DC cables adapted for low-temperature use.
- Extends battery life - The unique features of CTEK chargers combine to maximize performance and extend battery life.
The MUS 4.3 POLAR (Part No. 56-958) has been specially developed to offer excellent all-around charging with special cold weather performance and adapted AC and DC cables to handle severe cold down to -22°F (-30°C). The MUS 4.3 POLAR is an advanced microprocessor controlled battery charger providing unrivaled performance on batteries from 1.2Ah up to 110Ah. Features include the ability to diagnose a battery's condition to establish if it can receive and retain a charge, a patented automatic desulphation program, and a special reconditioning function that will revive and restore deeply discharged and stratified batteries. ‘Snowflake’ mode ensures ideal charging performance even in the most extreme cold conditions. Patented Float/Pulse maintenance makes the MUS 4.3 POLAR ideal for long-term maintenance. The entire process of battery testing, charging, and maintenance is easily followed on the clear LED display.
The MUS 4.3 POLAR is a fully automatic ‘connect and forget’ 12V charger with 8 charging steps and offers selectable 0.8A and 4.3A programs. The RECOND and SNOWFLAKE modes operate individually or together in both 0.8A and 4.3A programs providing great flexibility for the user. Wide charging range on all lead-acid battery types from 1.2Ah up to 110Ah with additional maintenance capability to 160Ah. Splash-proof and dustproof (IP65). The MUS 4.3 POLAR is easy and safe to use, protects vehicle electronics, spark-free, reverse polarity protected, and short circuit proof. The MUS 4.3 POLAR features a 5-year warranty. Alligator clamps and eyelets included.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Reviews on this product
CTEK Battery Chargers & Tenders
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
For items that have free shipping, free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture