- Chevrolet Colorado 2007-2012: 5.3 Liter engine
- GMC Canyon 2007-2012: 5.3 Liter engine
Specs & Features
- All aluminum performance radiator
- 3.5L, 3.7L, and 5.3L engines
- Comes with built in 5 plate oil cooler with OEM style "quick-connect" fittings
- True "drop in" radiator - This radiator will fit with the original AC condenser, fan shroud, and all original mounting brackets with no modifications needed.
- CSF does not include a radiator cap, only a cover for the factory cap to match the look of the rest of the system.
- The dimensions on this one are 18 7/16 x 24 x 1 1/4.
- Excellent upgrade for the Hummer H3! The Hummer H3's factory radiator has a top plastic tank that cracks due stress because of the mounting point design.
CSF Radiators are made from military grade aluminum to surpass any other radiator on the market for quality and durability. Each radiator undergoes the most testing we've ever seen, with everything from burst pressure to wind tunnel testing, CSF demands the most out of their radiators to ensure they are the best performing and highest quality radiator you can buy. Each radiator is designed to have drop in fitment, and require no modifications for installation. CSF even ensures their packaging is the best. Each package is built to withstand a 10 foot drop to make sure that when you get your radiator, it's flawless.
CSF Radiators Feature:
- Drop in radiator requires no modification for install
- Designed with OE fitment specifications
- TIG welded military grade aluminum
- "B-Tube" technology keeps even the most demanding engines cool
- Undergoes leak, thermal cycle, burst, vibration and wind tunnel testing
- Ideal for any type of racing or daily use.
- "Show Stopper" mirror finish
Note: Image is a representation of the quality and design of the CSF radiator. Your application will look different due to your OEM radiator style.
More in this categoryCSF Performance Radiators
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order can ship anywhere from 6-48 hours from the time of order, depending on when you placed the order. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package. We will never charge you until your order is ready to ship.
4 warehouse locations ready to serve you!
We ship from 4 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Michigan, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.