- Ford Raptor (2017, 2018, 2019, 2020)
- This product requires 3 minor modifications to your vehicle for installation. Each alteration is highlighted in detail in both our written installation guide and video tutorial.
- If using in conjunction with the OEM airbox, an inlet duct cutout on the lower airbox is required
- Requires minor modification to the inner A-pillar for assembly (not visible from outside of vehicle)
- Requires minor trimming behind OEM fender grille. This modification will not impact re-assembly of the grille if snorkel is removed*
- This kit is designed specifically for the Raptor, it will not fit with other F-150 trim levels due to body panel differences.
- This snorkel kit is designed to fit with the OEM airbox or Mishimoto Performance Intake System. Fitment is not confirmed with any other aftermarket intake systems.
Specs & Features
- Fits 2017-2020 Ford Raptor 3.5L EcoBoost*
- Raises fresh air inlet to roof level to capture cool and clean air on the trail
- Increases induction noise
- Precision-engineered rotational-molded tube is durable and UV resistant
- Includes durable 2.5mm-thick steel brackets
- Designed using the latest in 3D printing, CAD modeling, and flow bench technology
- Snorkel inlet features drains to help prevent water intrusion
- Removable inlet allows use with pre-filters
- Durable wrinkle black powder coated brackets
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- (1) Borne Off-Road Snorkel Tube
- (1) Borne Off-Road Fender Tube
- (1) Borne Off Road Snorkel Inlet
- (1) Snorkel-To-Airbox Adapter
- (1) Snorkel-To-Airbox Adapter Rubber Duct
- (1) Fender Tube Mounting Bracket
- (1) Snorkel Tube Mounting Bracket
- (1) Snorkel Inlet Screen
- (1) Fender Bracket Peg
- (1) Airbox Inlet Plug (Grille Duct)
- (1) Fender Bracket Grommet
- (1) 4.25” T-Bolt Clamp
- Mounting Hardware
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
As anybody who’s ever driven on a trail knows, dust and debris are a fact of life off-road. The Raptor intake has a fresh air duct that pulls outside air from the driver’s fender area. But when the vehicle in front of you is kicking up dust, or you’re fording three feet of water, that air isn’t very fresh. Heavy dust often stays low to the ground, about where the stock fresh air inlet lives, but Borne Off-Road has a solution to get fresh air into your intake.
This Borne Off-Road 2017-2020 Ford Raptor Snorkel moves the fresh air inlet over 24 inches above the stock location, allowing the engine to pull in cleaner air. Our precision rotational-molded tube is made from durable, UV-resistant cross-linked polyethylene that can withstand the heat of the sun and any debris the trail can throw at it. The top of our snorkel includes a 6-inch inlet with a steel mesh cover to protect the intake from large debris. This inlet can also be swapped for a pre-filter to help keep your main intake filter clean.
Our snorkel mounts to the Raptor’s body with sturdy 2.5mm-thick steel brackets and mates directly to the stock lower airbox, making it applicable for use with the stock intake system or the Mishimoto Raptor Air Intake. The brackets and inlet screen are finished in micro wrinkle black powder coat for maximum durability. Like all Mishimoto and Borne Off-Road products, this Ford Raptor Snorkel is backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Borne Off-Road by Mishimoto was created to offer a wide variety of high-quality products tailored to the adventurous lifestyle of our off-roading customers. From product design and construction, to branding and packaging, Borne Off-Road radiates with the desire to blaze new trails. Mishimoto continues to combine meticulous R&D with exceptional design to bring you superior parts under the Borne Off-Road brand.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this category
Borne Off Road Intake Snorkel
Ford F150 Raptor Parts
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture