- Honda Civic EF (1990, 1991) Does not fit 88 or 89
- Honda Civic EG (1992, 1993, 1994, 1995) All trims
- Honda Civic EK (1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000) All trims
- Honda Civic (2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005) Including Si
Specs & Features
- Front Big Brake Kit
- 4 lug setups only
- Includes both sides
- Includes cross drilled and slotted rotors
- Includes brake pads
- includes 4 piston BLOX brake calipers
- Designed to fit and clear OEM 15" wheels
BLOX Racing's Tuner Series front brake upgrade kit is designed as a high performance upgrade for Honda and Acura vehicles using 262mm (diameter) front rotors. This brake upgrade kit is one of the most cost effective upgrades for the street and track. With the increased horsepower and torque in today's builds, comes the necessity of a brake kit that can provide consistent braking and stopping performance.
BLOX Racing's Tuner Series front brake upgrade kit includes the following components:
- BLOX Racing forged calipers feature 4-stainless steel pistons that provide excellent clamping force and bolt-on to the factory mounts and spindles. These new calipers also work on Honda and Acura factory rotors measuring 262mm diameter and brake lines.
- BLOX Racing front rotors feature directional cross drilling and slots to provide increased ventilation. The heat and gas generated from frequent and hard braking are easily released. Wet braking performance is also increased.
- BLOX Racing HP10 brake pads provide longer pad life, consistent braking performance with lower dust that is generated from high performance street driving and track days.
More in this categoryBLOX Racing Big Brake Kit
Honda Civic EF Parts
Honda Civic Parts
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order can ship anywhere from 6-48 hours from the time of order, depending on when you placed the order. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package. We will never charge you until your order is ready to ship.
4 warehouse locations ready to serve you!
We ship from 4 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Michigan, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.