BILSTEIN B8 5100 RIDE HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE. THE PERFECT HEIGHT.
- Toyota FJ Cruiser (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Without X-REAS Suspension
Adjustability & Range
- Ride Height Adjustable
- For Rear Lifted Height: 0-2.5"
- Upper Mount Type: Stem
- Body Diameter (ID): 46mm
- Lower Mount Type: Eye 14.2mm
- Finish: Zinc Plated
- Collapsed Length (MM): 446.5
- Aftermarket Upper Arms Required: No
- Reservoir: No
- Body Design: Snap Ring Grooved Body (Coilover)
- Extended Length (IN): 22.48
- Boot Included: Black Straight
- Collapsed Length (IN): 17.58
- Internal Design: Monotube
- Extended Length (MM): 571.1
Specs & Features
- BILSTEIN gas-pressure technology
- BILSTEIN monotube / Upside-Down technology
- BILSTEIN snap ring ride height adjustment
- BILSTEIN OE quality
- BILSTEIN road test
- BILSTEIN zinc coating
- BILSTEIN lifting & fits lift kit
- 46mm monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions
- Extremely affordable and practical alternative to coil spring spacers, with the benefit of BILSTEIN monotube technology
- Adjustable spring perch for vehicle lift up to 2.75in, depending on application
- Increases suspension travel
- Utilizes vehicle‘s stock front coil springs and OEM mounting hardware
- Made in the USA
BILSTEIN B8 5100 RIDE HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE.
THE PERFECT HEIGHT.
Designed to level out the front of half-ton trucks and SUVs, the BILSTEIN B8 5100 Ride Height Adjustable is the perfect alternative to coil spring spacers.
Easy right height adjustment.
Lose no time on the trail – these shock absorbers use your vehicle‘s OEM coilover springs and mounting hardware for an easy, direct-fit installation.
Redline360 sells only new, genuine and authentic Bilstein products.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this category
Bilstein B8 5100 Series Shocks
Toyota FJ Cruiser Parts
Toyota FJ Cruiser Shocks
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture