- Ford Focus RS (2016, 2017)
Fitment requires modifications that include:
1. Longer Bolts required - The factory bolts are not long enough to secure the throttle body to the intake manifold.
2. Larger Silicone coupler required - Due to the size of the throttle body, a MUCH larger silicone coupler is necessary to mount the factory intake tube.
3. The larger dimensions will interfere with a hose from the coolant reservoir.
4. Due to the connection point on the new throttle body, the factory wiring harness will need to be modified to reach (longer)
Specs & Features
- This part is NOT C.A.R.B Approved and cannot be installed for use on any emission controlled vehicle in California.
It cannot be sold or shipped to any California resident or addressee.
- 8-12 Horsepower Increase and Reduced Turbo Lag
- Large 65mm Throttle Body Bore for Maximum Airflow
- Durable CNC Machined Aluminum Casting
- Designed and Manufactured In USA
- No Custom Tuning Required
- Fits Ford 2.3L + 2.7L EcoBoost Applications
Improved Throttle Response and Power
Increase throttle response and power output from your 2015-2019 EcoBoost Mustang with this BBK Performance 65mm throttle body. BBK Performance throttle bodies improve throttle response and acceleration while reducing turbo lag. This throttle body will increase airflow to your engine adding more horsepower and torque to the wheels.
Top Quality Components
BBK 65mm throttle bodies are CNC machined from high quality 356 aluminum castings to ensure perfect OEM quality and fit every time. Features OEM quality throttle gear, double sealed bearings and o-ringed throttle shafts.
This EcoBoost Mustang throttle body is a direct fit replacement for a hassle free installation. BBK Performance throttle bodies are designed and manufactured in the USA.
More in this categoryBBK Throttle Body
Ford Focus RS Parts
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order can ship anywhere from 6-48 hours from the time of order, depending on when you placed the order. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package. We will never charge you until your order is ready to ship.
4 warehouse locations ready to serve you!
We ship from 4 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Michigan, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.