- Ford F150 FX2 5.4L V8 (2007, 2008)
- Ford F150 FX4 5.4L V8 (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)
- Ford F150 Harley-Davidson Edition 5.4L V8 (2006, 2007, 2008)
- Ford F150 King Ranch 5.4L V8 (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)
- Ford F150 Lariat 5.4L V8 (2004, 2005)
- Ford F150 Limited 5.4L V8 (2008)
- Ford F150 THE 60TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION 5.4L V8 (2008)
- Ford F150 XL 5.4L V8 (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)
- Ford F150 XLT 5.4L V8 (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)
- Ford F150 Heritage XL 5.4L V8 (2004)
- Ford F150 Heritage XLT 5.4L V8 (2004)
- Ford Expedition 5.4L V8 (2004, 2005)
Does NOT fit Lightning (See Part # 1734)
Specs & Features
- Easy 8-10 Horsepower Increase
- Lifetime Washable High-Flow Air Filter
- Blue Silicone Couplers and Stainless Clamps
- Show Quality Chrome Finish
More Air = More Power!
This 2004-2008 F-Series Truck 5.4L cold air kit replaces the entire factory inlet system with large diameter, chrome plated tubing and a reusable, high-flow air filter. Like all BBK air intakes, this kit is proudly made in the USA.
Lowers Intake Temps and Improved Appearance
The BBK airbox design isolates the air filter in your truck's engine bay away from high underhood heat that robs your engine of horsepower and torque. This design also works great to improve the looks of your engine bay since the air filter will not be visible.
Installation of the BBK F-Series cold air intake is as simple as it gets and normally takes only half an hour. No special tools or additional hardware are required for installation.
This part is NOT C.A.R.B Approved and cannot be installed for use on any emission controlled vehicle in California.
It cannot be sold or shipped to any California resident or addressee.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this categoryBBK Cold Air Intake
Ford F150 Air Intake Kit
Ford F150 Parts
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture