AMP Research invented the PowerStep™ XL featuring a rugged, bold design, offering a 3” lower stepping surface than the original PowerStep™. This product makes accessing your lifted truck easier. The same automatic, electric-powered running board that instantly extends when you open your door, and retracts out of sight when the doors close. The rail is constructed of 6063 Marine grade aluminum with an integrated bracket system with precision stainless steel pivot pins for rock-solid stability to support up to 600 pounds. PowerStep™ XL is maintenance-free with a self-lubricating bushing for all-weather performance and American designed and engineered.
- Ford F250/F350/F450 Crew Cab (2004-2007)
Specs & Features
- 3" lower stepping surface than the regular PowerStep™
Finish: Black Powder Coat
Step Width: 6.25"
Shape: Flat Board
Type: Without OBD Connector
- Load Capacity: 600 lbs
- 5 Year / 60,000 Mile Limited Warranty
- Includes all hardware necessary for installation. Product comes with easy to understand vehicle specific installation instructions. Be sure to read and precisely follow the provided instructions when installing PowerStep™ Power Running Boards.
- Automatic, Electric Powered:
- Automatically deploys and retracts to make getting in and out of your vehicle safer and easier
- LED Lightning:
- Low-profile integrated LED light system
- 3" Lower Steeping Surface:
- For accessing lifted trucks & SUV's
- Note: Jeep applications stepping surface is 13” down measured from the sill plate
- Durable Black Textured Finish:
- Step anodized and PTFE coated military spec finish that resist corrosion and wear and tear
Redline360 sells only genuine and authentic AMP Research products.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this category
AMP Research PowerSteps
Ford F250 Parts
Ford F350 Parts
Ford F450 Parts
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
For items that have free shipping, free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture