- Toyota Tundra (2022, 2023)
- Does not fit models equipped with AVS Option.
- Models equipped with self-leveling suspension require (PN: 416-72T006-A) to lift the rear of the truck to give a level stance.
- Lift height may vary depending on trim level, and ride height can be adjusted accordingly with the included spanner wrench. (1.875” of lift measured on a 2022 Tundra Limited Trim with the standard non-hybrid 3.4L (tt) V6).
Specs & Features
- Internal Floating Piston (IFP) for Fade Free Damping
- Specifically Formulated 7wt Fully Synthetic Shock Oil
- Multi-Seal Carrier to Ensure Zero Leakage
- Application Specific Damping Tuned for the Best On and Off-Road Control
- Completely Adjustable and Rebuildable Using Simple Tools
- Direct Fit Installation, Requires No Modifications
- 7/8" Polished Nitro Steel Shafts for Strength and Durability
- COM-10T Teflon Lined Steel Spherical Bearings
aFe Control introduces these Sway-A-Way High Performance replacement Coilovers for the 3rd Gen Toyota Tundra. These specifically designed 2.5" diameter direct fit Coilovers feature the same race winning engineering and components that have 20+ years of testing. They offer adjustable ride height and application specific off-road damping curves that won’t sacrifice any on-road comfort or handling. These front Coilovers are 100% designed and built in the USA, and feature bright zinc plated steel cylinder bodies and CNC machined aluminum components. The kit comes pre-set for 1.875" of lift., but includes a spanner wrench to adjust your ride height to find the perfect blend of performance and style. This package is designed as a direct fit application and requires no modifications to the vehicle.
This aFe Control Suspension product is designed and engineered in our Corona, California facility.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Reviews on this product
Toyota Tundra Parts
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
For items that have free shipping, free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture