- GMC Sierra 1500 V8 5.3L Gas (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- GMC Sierra 1500 V8 6.2L Gas (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- GMC Sierra Limited 1500 V8 5.3L Gas (2019)
- GMC Yukon V8 5.3L Gas (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- GMC Yukon Denali V8 6.2L Gas (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- GMC Yukon XL V8 5.3L Gas (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- GMC Yukon XL Denali V8 6.2L Gas (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
Specs & Features
- Dyno Proven - 15 whp and 21 ft/lb tq gain!
- Outflows OE Intake by 30%
- Black w/ Pro 5R Filter (Oiled) - Part # 50-30028R
- CARB Exempt: No
- High Quality One-Piece Roto-Molded Sealed Housing with Auxiliary Air Scoop
- CAD-Designed Roto-Molded Intake Tube
- Built-In Sight Window Provides Easy Inspection of Filter Without Disassembly
- Unique (Patent Pending) Filter-to-Housing Interface for Easy Installation
- No Cutting or Drilling on Factory Parts for Faster Installation
aFe (advanced FLOW engineering) spends countless hours with each and every vehicle to ensure that their intakes produce the most horsepower possible. Each intake is dyno tested over and over to ensure their design, air filter, and technology creates the best environment for the most power and torque. We love this intake so much, we run it on our own shop cars!
aFe uses their special high-flow conical air filters that allow the most possible air flow without letting in contaminants. Each intake produces a deep and throaty sound and outflows the factory intake by an average of 30%!
aFe Cold Air Intake Features:
- Dyno Proven Horsepower
- Direct Bolt On Installation
- Includes all necessary hardware
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this category
aFe Cold Air Intake
GMC Sierra 1500 Air Intake Kit
GMC Sierra 1500 Parts
GMC Yukon Air Intake Kit
GMC Yukon Parts
GMC Yukon XL Air Intake Kit
GMC Yukon XL Parts
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
For items that have free shipping, free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture