- Mitsubishi Eclipse GST/GSX 2.0L Turbo (1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999)
- Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS 2.4L NA (1996, 1997, 1998, 1999)
- Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GST 2.0L Turbo (1996, 1997, 1998, 1999)
- Mitsubishi Eclipse RS 2.4L NA (2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004)
- Mitsubishi Eclipse GS 2.4L NA (2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005)
- Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder GS 2.4L NA (2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005)
Specs & Features
- Holds up to 415 ft/lbs torque
- 64% torque capacity over stock
- Sprung Street Disc - Organic
- 12 Month Warranty
- Product Weight: 12.3 lbs
- Input Shaft Diameter (Inches): 7/8
- Spline Count: 20
The ACT Xtreme Duty Clutch is designed to provide you with good feedback to allow better control and feel when shifting or launching your vehicle. The ACT Xtreme Duty Clutch kit is more geared toward the demanding driver. These clutches feature an exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. These have a moderate to heavy pedal feel with smooth positive engagement with OE to mild gear rattle and excellent confidence during hard shifts.
ACT Xtreme Duty Clutch Kit Features:
- Includes genuine ACT Pressure Plate
- Includes genuine ACT clutch disc
- Includes throw out bearing, pilot bearing, and alignment tool when necessary
- Offers smooth engagement and increased durability over stock clutches, with a moderate to heavy pedal feel
- Recommended for street and race use.
More in this categoryACT Xtreme Duty Clutch Kit
Mitsubishi Eclipse Clutch Kit
Mitsubishi Eclipse Parts
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order can ship anywhere from 6-48 hours from the time of order, depending on when you placed the order. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package. We will never charge you until your order is ready to ship.
4 warehouse locations ready to serve you!
We ship from 4 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Michigan, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.