- Acura Integra LS 1.8L (1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001)
- Acura Integra RS 1.8L (1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998)
- Acura Integra GS-R 1.8L (1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001)
- Acura Integra Special Edition 1.8L (1995, 1996)
- Acura Integra GS 1.8L (1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001)
- Acura Integra Type R 1.8L (1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001)
Specs & Features
- Holds up to 320 ft/lbs torque
- 72% torque capacity over stock
- Sprung Street Disc - Organic
- 12 Month Warranty
- Product Weight: 12.8 lbs
- Input Shaft Diameter (Inches): 1-1/32
- Spline Count: 24
The ACT Xtreme Duty Clutch is designed to provide you with good feedback to allow better control and feel when shifting or launching your vehicle. The ACT Xtreme Duty Clutch kit is more geared toward the demanding driver. These clutches feature an exclusive diaphragm design to increase clamp load, reduce deflection and maximize clutch life. These have a moderate to heavy pedal feel with smooth positive engagement with OE to mild gear rattle and excellent confidence during hard shifts.
ACT Xtreme Duty Clutch Kit Features:
- Includes genuine ACT Pressure Plate
- Includes genuine ACT clutch disc
- Includes throw out bearing, pilot bearing, and alignment tool when necessary
- Offers smooth engagement and increased durability over stock clutches, with a moderate to heavy pedal feel
- Recommended for street and race use.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this category
ACT Xtreme Duty Clutch Kit
Acura Integra Clutch Kits
Acura Integra Parts
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture