- Dodge Neon Sport 2.0L NA (1996, 1997, 1998, 1999)
- Dodge Neon Base 2.0L NA (1996, 1997)
- Dodge Neon High Line 2.0L NA (1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000)
- Dodge Neon ACR/R/T 2.0L NA (1998, 1999)
- Dodge Neon SE 2.0L (1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005)
- Dodge Neon ES 2.0L NA (2000, 2001, 2002)
- Dodge Neon ACR/Base 2.0L NA (2001, 2002)
- Dodge Neon R/T 2.0L NA (2001, 2002, 2003, 2004)
- Dodge Neon SXT 2.0L NA (2003, 2004, 2005)
- Dodge Neon R/T 2.0L (2004)
Specs & Features
- 9.4 lbs
- Lightweight flywheel
- Flywheel Tooth Count: 106
- SFI: 1.1
- Material: Chromoly Steel
ACT XACT Lightweight Flywheels are designed to offer the right amount of rotating weight reduction to allow your engine to respond faster, rev easier and provide better acceleration. ACT has put a lot of time, effort and research into figuring out not only the ideal weight for these flywheels for your specific application, but also where to reduce the weight from to ensure the perfect balance and smoothness from your engine.
ACT offers two types of flywheels. The Streetlite is a lightweight flywheel that offers the best possible driveability. The Prolite is lighter than Streetlite but does not offer as smooth driveability due to it's more race focus. Not all applications are available in Prolite and Streetlite, if available, see below for related products. For a street only car, we recommend Streetlite, for a street/track car we recommend Prolite.
ACT Flywheel Features:
- Recommended for both street and track use
- Can be resurfaced without the need to buy additional parts
- Chromoly forging which is 3 times more rigid than aluminum
- Quick throttle response and acceleration
- Light with low inertia
- Streetlite offers good driveability
Redline360 is an authorized ACT dealer. ACT only provides warranties when purchased through an authorized dealer such as Redline360
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this categoryACT XACT Prolite Flywheel
Dodge Neon Flywheel
Dodge Neon Parts
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture