- Scion FRS Base 2.0 H4 (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
- Subaru BRZ Sport-tech 2.0 H4 (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- Subaru BRZ Base/Limited/Premium 2.0 H4 (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Subaru BRZ Aozora Edition/Series.Blue 2.0 H4 (2015)
- Subaru BRZ Series.HyperBlue 2.0 H4 (2016)
- Subaru BRZ TS 2.0 H4 (2018)
- Subaru BRZ Sport-tech RS 2.0 H4 (2018, 2019)
- Subaru BRZ Series.Gray 2.0 H4 (2019)
- Toyota 86 Special Edition 2.0 H4 (2017)
- Toyota 86 Base 2.0 H4 (2017, 2018, 2019)
- Toyota 86 GT 2.0 H4 (2018-2019)
- Toyota 86 TRD Special Edition 2.0 H4 (2019)
- Conversion kit-Includes ACT Streetlite flywheel. Must use ACT Flywheel (included in kit).
Specs & Features
- Include ACT SB07 pressure plate and XACT Flywheel Streetlite - 600705
- Holds up to 349 ft/lbs torque
- Product Weight (lbs.): 26.6
- Spline Count: 24
- Torque Capacity Over OE: 107%
- Friction Surface Diameter (Inches): 8.8
- Disc Material: Ceramic
- 12 Month Warranty
The ACT Heavy Duty Clutch is designed to provide you with good feedback to allow better control and feel when shifting or launching your vehicle. The factory stock clutch is soft and numb and doesn't have the capacity to hold increased power and torque. The ACT Heavy Duty clutch offers a sportier feel and increases torque capacity up a whopping 70%. The ACT clutch disc has organic friction materials that can withstand increased heat and abuse and have strong steel backed linings for high burst strength. ACT Heavy Duty clutches offer smooth engagement and improved durability.
ACT Heavy Duty Clutch Kit Features:
- Includes genuine ACT Pressure Plate
- Includes genuine ACT clutch disc
- Includes throw out bearing, pilot bearing, and alignment tool when necessary
- Offers smooth engagement and increased durability over stock clutches
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this categoryACT Heavy Duty Clutch Kit
Scion FRS Clutch Kit
Scion FRS Parts
Subaru BRZ Clutch Kit
Subaru BRZ Parts
Toyota 86 Clutch Kit
Toyota 86 Parts
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture