- Ford Focus ST 2.0 L4 EcoBoost (2013, 2014, 2015)
- Ford Focus RS 2.3 L4 EcoBoost (2013, 2014, 2015)
- Must be used with the ACT flywheel (included in kit). Gear Rattle is expected when using the ACT single mass flywheel.
Specs & Features
- Include ACT F024 pressure plate and XACT Flywheel Streetlite - 601020
- Holds up to 640 ft/lbs torque
- Product Weight (lbs.): 30.1
- Spline Count: 23
- Torque Capacity Over OE: 73%
- Friction Surface Diameter (Inches): 9.4
- Disc Material: Ceramic
- 12 Month Warranty
The ACT Heavy Duty Clutch is designed to provide you with good feedback to allow better control and feel when shifting or launching your vehicle. The factory stock clutch is soft and numb and doesn't have the capacity to hold increased power and torque. The ACT Heavy Duty clutch offers a sportier feel and increases torque capacity up a whopping 70%. The ACT clutch disc has organic friction materials that can withstand increased heat and abuse and have strong steel backed linings for high burst strength. ACT Heavy Duty clutches offer smooth engagement and improved durability.
ACT Heavy Duty Clutch Kit Features:
- Includes genuine ACT Pressure Plate
- Includes genuine ACT clutch disc
- Includes throw out bearing, pilot bearing, and alignment tool when necessary
- Offers smooth engagement and increased durability over stock clutches
More in this categoryACT Heavy Duty Clutch Kit
Ford Focus RS Clutch Kit
Ford Focus RS Parts
Ford Focus ST Clutch Kit
Ford Focus ST Parts
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order can ship anywhere from 6-48 hours from the time of order, depending on when you placed the order. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package. We will never charge you until your order is ready to ship.
4 warehouse locations ready to serve you!
We ship from 4 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Michigan, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.