- Mercedes-Benz S600 Base (2015 - 2016)
- Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG 4Matic (2017 - 2019)
- Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG Base (2014 - 2017)
- Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG Convertible (2018 - 2019)
- Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG Coupe (2019)
- Mercedes-Benz S63L AMG Base (2016 - 2017)
- Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG Base (2015 - 2017)
- Mercedes-Benz S65 AMG Coupe (2017)
- Mercedes-Benz S65L AMG Base (2016 - 2017)
Specs & Features
- Series: Street Select
- Dust Rating: Low
- Driving Style: Daily Driver
- Pad Thickness: 15.7mm (0.62")
- Inner Pad Thickness: 15.7mm (0.62")
- Pad Inner Width: 189.7mm (7.47")
- Pad Outer Width: 189.7mm (7.47")
- Outer Pad Thickness: 15.7mm (0.62")
- Quantity: Sold as Set
- Premium multi-layer shims installed
- OE style pad hardware included
- OE design slots and chamfers
- Engineered by Centric’s product development team
- Formulated to eliminate noise and dust
- Sold as a set for two wheels
StopTech Street Select Brake Pads provide superior stopping power and reliability for passenger cars and light trucks. StopTech engineers have developed two application specific friction compounds; semi-metallic and ceramic that combine improved stopping performance while reducing noise and dust. StopTech Street Select Brake Pads are installation ready with High Performance shims attached to eliminate noise and vibration. OE style gas slots and chamfers optimize braking performance especially in repeat stop situations. Application specific hardware is included with each pad set ensuring full restoration of system performance and extended service life.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this category
Mercedes S-Class Brake Pads
Mercedes S-Class Parts
StopTech Brake Pads
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
For items that have free shipping, free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture