- Audi A7 Elite (2016 - 2017)
- Audi A7 S Line (2016 - 2017)
- Audi A7 Quattro Competition (2017)
- Audi A7 Quattro Elite (2017 - 2018)
- Audi A7 Quattro Premium Plus (2016 - 2018)
- Audi A7 Quattro Prestige 2016 - 2018)
- Audi A7 Quattro Progressiv (2016 - 2018)
- Audi A7 Quattro S Line (2017 - 2018)
- Audi A7 Quattro TDI Premium Plus (2016)
- Audi A7 Quattro TDI Prestige (2016)
- Audi A7 Quattro TDI Progressiv (2016)
- Audi A7 Quattro TDI Technik (2016)
- Audi A7 Quattro Technik (2016 - 2018)
Specs & Features
- Genuine StopTech slotted brake rotors
- Sold as an individual rotor, or a pair
- Superior resistance to cracking due to thermal stress
- Increased molybdenum (higher carbon)content that extends reliability, service life and helps reduce NVH “noise” issues
- Rotor material is a direct descendant of the patented AeroRotor from StopTech
- Direct OE Replacement
- Improved wet weather response
- Increased initial “bite”
StopTech Sport Rotors are direct replacement discs for your factory brake system and stock calipers. These slotted rotors offer improved cooling as well as other advantages that the competition doesn't offer. Additionally, StopTech Sport Rotors feature a durable black e-coating on the non-swept areas of the rotor to prevent corrosion.
Excessive heat can cause resins in your brake pad to vaporize or "outgas." As the brake pad wears, the used friction material turns into a fine dust. This boundary layer of heat, gas and dust builds up between the pad and rotor surfaces and inhibits performance. Here's where StopTech SportStop slotted brake rotors make a big difference. StopTech SportStop Slotted Brake Rotors are a true performance rotor!
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this category
Audi A7 Parts
Audi A7 Quattro Parts
StopTech Sport Slotted Brake Rotors
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
For items that have free shipping, free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture