Professional install required on all lift kits for proper setup and safety.
- Chevy Silverado 1500 4WD (2014, 2015, 2016)
- Requires minor cutting and drilling.
- Does NOT fit models with stamped steel control arms.
- Does NOT fit Hybrid eAssist models.
- Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- IMPORTANT! - Installation of larger tires will require a Rough Country Speedometer Calibrator 90009.
- If truck is equipped with a mass damper on the front differential, the damper must be removed.
Specs & Features
- Increased ground clearance
- Maintains stock track width.
- Can run factory 20-inch wheels.
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
- N3 Loaded Struts:
- Includes pre-loaded coil
- Maintains smooth, factory-like ride
- Increased ground clearance
- Engineered for lifted applications
- Infinitely Variable Damping
- Leak-proof piston seal
- Massive 1 3/8in Bore
- Silver powder coat finish
- V2 Monotube Shocks:
- Monotube design
- Internal floating piston
- 46mm high-flow piston
- Fast heat dissipation
- 36kN Tensile Strength
- Mounts inverted
- T6061 brushed aluminum body
- Vertex Coilovers:
- 8-Stage Adjustable Damping
- Monotube Design
- Massive 2.5in Piston
- 22mm Chrome-Hardened Piston Rod
- 3-Stage Seal System
- Heat-Treated, Alloy Bearing
- Honed Steel Body
In the Box
- Upper strut spacers
- Lower strut spacers (Aluminum kits ONLY)
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Control arm drop brackets
- Differential drop brackets
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Steering extension
- Steering brace
- Front skid plate
- Lower skid plate
- Fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks
- Brake line relocation brackets
What better way to deck out that brand new 2014-up GM 1500 you worked so hard for than with the aggressive stance and jaw-dropping ride height of Rough Country's brand-new 7-inch Suspension Lift for 2014-up Chevy / GMC 1500 Pickups? This massive lift is designed to retain your stock track width! This affords your truck the ability to run up to an impressive 35-inch tire on factory 20-inch wheels, and gives you a nearly limitless choice in aftermarket wheels and tires that other kits just can't fit.
This kit ships with EVERYTHING you need to give your new truck the aggressive stance and capabilities it deserves; Stout upper strut spacers, a beefy front and rear skid plate, our Heavy Duty Front and Rear Crossmembers, and a set of differential and sway-bar drop brackets - all designed by our in-house Research and Development team with 100% laser-cut materials for the best possible fit on your vehicle. This whopping 7-inch Lift also comes with a set of rear 6-inch fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks that offer a huge boost while helping combat dreaded axle wrap issues on inferior big lifts.
Also included are a set of our Nitrogen charged N3 Shocks! Offering the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use, these shocks feature a 10-stage velocity sensitive valving custom tuned for this specific application. That means these shocks are specifically valved for use with this vehicle and lift combo, giving you unparalleled performance for any driving situation.
Redline360 sells only genuine and authentic Rough Country products.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this category
Chevy Silverado Lift Kits
Chevy Silverado Parts
Rough Country Lift Kit
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
For items that have free shipping, free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture