- Chevy Silverado 1500 2WD (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- Requires cutting and drilling.
- Does not fit Hybrid eAssist models
- Must know if Stock Control Arms are Cast Aluminum, Cast Steel, or Stamped Steel
- Does NOT fit GMC Denali models with Magnetic Ride Control.
- 2014+ models require removal of front skid plate bracket
- 18" or larger wheels are required.
- Please view installation instructions for complete information on proper tire/wheel combinations.
- SKU: 247.20 includes Front Upper Strut Spacers w/Rear N3 Shocks - Cast Steel Control Arms
- SKU: 247.23 includes N2.0 Lifted Front Struts w/Rear N3 Shocks - Cast Steel Control Arms
- SKU: 248.20 includes Front Upper Strut Spacers w/Rear N3 Shocks - Cast Aluminum / Stamped Steel Control Arms
- SKU: 248.23 includes N2.0 Lifted Front Struts w/Rear N3 Shocks - Cast Aluminum / Stamped Steel Control Arms
Specs & Features
- Can run 33" tires on factory 20" wheels.
- Provides highly sought level stance.
- High clearance crossmember design gives unmatched ground clearance.
- Requires no modification to the stock drivetrain or exhaust.
- 100% precision laser cut materials using the latest computer aided design process.
- Re-uses stock front skid plate
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Includes application valved N3 series shock absorbers which offer the best in balanced performance for on and off-road use.
- Premium N3 Shocks:
- Includes pre-loaded coil
- Maintains smooth, factory-like ride
- Increased ground clearance
- Engineered for lifted applications
- Infinitely Variable Damping
- Leak-proof piston seal
- Massive 1 3/8in Bore
- Silver powder coat finish
- V2 Monotube Shocks:
- Monotube design
- Internal floating piston
- 46mm high-flow piston
- Fast heat dissipation
- 36kN Tensile Strength
- Mounts inverted
- T6061 brushed aluminum body
In the Box
- Lifted knuckles
- Front crossmember
- Rear crossmember
- Upper strut spacers
- Optional: [+$220] - (2) Premium N2.0 Series Lifted Struts
- Brake line brackets
- Sway-bar drop brackets
- Fabricated lift blocks
Gain ride height at an incredible value with Rough Country's 5-inch Suspension Lift for 2WD '14+ Chevy / GMC 1500 Pickups. This massive lift affords your 2WD truck the ability to run up to an impressive 33-inch tire on factory wheels with our beefy lifted knuckles and is designed with 100% laser-cut materials for the best possible fit on your vehicle. Includes a set of front and rear high-clearance crossmembers featuring the "RCX" logo. This whopping 5-inch Lift also comes with a set of durable, fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks that offer a huge boost while helping prevent axle wrap issues. Give your pickup a lifted and leveled stance easily, with no modification to the stock differential mounts, drivetrain or exhaust required to install!
Redline360 sells only genuine and authentic Rough Country products.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this category
Chevy Silverado Lift Kits
Chevy Silverado Parts
Rough Country Lift Kit
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
For items that have free shipping, free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture