Specs & Features
- Size: 3" Lap, 3" to 2" Shoulder, 2" Sub
- NOT D.O.T. / FMVSS Certified for On Highway Use
- Premium 3" Polyester Webbing
- Pull Down Style Lap Belt
- 5 Point Design - Single 2" Crotch Strap
- Hardware Bolt on Ends Installed
- Double Adjustable for Ease of Installation
- Wrap Around or Bolt-in Mounting
- Drop-Forged Steel Hardware
- Shoulders Adjust from 20" to 62"
- Lap Belt Adjusts 20" to 60"
- Twin Individual Shoulder Belts
- 2" Shoulder Accomodates HNR / HANS Device
- Black Oxidized Hardware
- Available in Black
- RaceQuip harness sets and seat belts are NOT D.O.T. / FMVSS 209/302 certified for on highway use. They are only to be used in racing vehicles off of public streets and highways. All racing harness sets are designed to be mounted in a race vehicle to a rollcage or harness bar - if you do not have either, you should not try to install any RaceQuip harness set or seat belts.
- No Mounting bolts are included with any RaceQuip seat belt sets except some FIA sets where eyebolts come standard.
RaceQuip’s Latch & Link 5-point HANS / HNR auto racing harness set has twin individual shoulder belts that are reduced to 2" above the adjusters to more easily accomodate a HANS or Head and Neck Restraint Device.
These belts are manufactured using premium 3" polyester webbing and drop forged steel hardware to exceed the SFI 16.1 rating. Shoulders adjust from 20" to 62" and the lap belt adjusts from 20" to 60". All RaceQuip 817 series belts come as a "pull down lap" design, which means that the lap belts must be pulled down and away from the center latch & link buckle mechanism to tighten. The buckle and all the hardware is black oxide coated for good looks and durability.
All RaceQuip Latch & Link motorsports harness sets are distinguished by a pivoting "hammer," called a Duckbill, which is located on the lap belt and locks all of the belts into place by snapping down into a detent. Both shoulder belts and the sub-belt are hooked over the link; the link is inserted into the latch on the lap belt; the Duckbill is then brought down into and over the link, securely holding all of the pieces in place. Since RaceQuip seat belt sets are "double adjustable", lengths are simply adjusted on either end for ease of installation. Using the included three bar slide you can mount the belts by either wrapping them around a rollbar or by bolting them in place with the supplied ends. Snap hook ends and eyebolts are sold separately if the user wishes to install belts in that manner.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this category
RaceQuip Racing Harnesses
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
For items that have free shipping, free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture