- Mazda Miata NA 1.6L (1990, 1991, 1992, 1993)
- Mazda Miata NA 1.8L (1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997)
- This radiator is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
Specs & Features
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Two-row, 1.97" thick brazed aluminum core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Ideal replacement for the failure-prone stock radiator
- Perfect for use on the street, track, or autocross course
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Purchase Includes
- Mishimoto Radiator
- Magnetic Drain Plug
- Mishimoto Radiator Cap
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto has developed one of our favorite radiators. Not only does this radiator ensure proper cooling, 30% greater cooling efficiency and excellent fitment, but Mishimoto backs it up with a lifetime warranty. With a lightweight 100% brazed aluminum core and polished end tanks, this radiator also looks great under the hood. Mishimoto honors the lifetime limited warranty when you purchase from an authorized dealer such as Redline360.
Perfect for anything from stock to full race, this radiator is made to ensure that your cooling system is up to par and keeps your engine running cool. This radiator is an ideal upgrade over the stock radiator and has direct OEM fitment that requires no cutting or modification.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this category
Mazda Miata NA Parts
Mazda Miata NA Radiator
Mishimoto Aluminum Radiator
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture