- Chevy Camaro SS 6.2L V8 (2016, 2017)
- This oil cooler kit retains the use of your stock liquid to liquid oil cooler unit.
Specs & Features
- Direct-fit for the 2016-2017 Chevy Camaro SS 6.2L V8
- Silver Non-Thermostatic: MMOC-CAM8-16SL
- Black Non-Thermostatic: MMOC-CAM8-16BK
- Silver Thermostatic: MMOC-CAM8-16TSL
- Black Thermostatic: MMOC-CAM8-16TBK
- Reduces oil temperatures by up to 40°F
- Application-specific mounting brackets
- Premade braided stainless steel oil lines with durable -AN fittings
- Includes billet aluminum oil sandwich plate or thermostatic oil sandwich plate
- 25-row stacked-plate oil cooler for optimal reduction in fluid temperature
- Cooler available in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- A perfect complement to the Mishimoto Chevy Camaro Performance Aluminum Radiator
Install Torque Specs
Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs.
It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation.
- (3) Application-Specific Mounting Brackets w/ Corrosion Resistant Mounting Hardware
- (1) Horn Relocation Mounting Bracket
- (1) 25 Row Oil Cooler (Sleek Silver or Stealth Black)
- (1) 4ft 9in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 45° and 90° -10AN Fittings
- (1) 3ft 9in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 90° -10AN Fittings
- (1) Banjo Fitting with Bolt M20 x -10AN + Dowty Seals, Black
- (1) 45° Female -10AN Swivel to Male Adapter, Black
- (1) M22 Oil Sandwich Plate (Thermostatic or Non-Thermostatic)
- (1) M22 x 1.5 Sandwich Plate Adapter
- (1) M20 x -10AN Sandwich Plate Fitting with Dowty Seal, Black
- (1) 1ft Thermal Heat Wrap
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
With its aggressive styling, 455-horsepower V8, and rear wheel drive layout, the 2016 Chevrolet Camaro SS is certainly a beast of a car! While you’re hitting the streets or tearing it up on the track, it can be easy to forget about your engine oil and the temperatures it has to endure. As with any high-performance vehicle, keeping your engine oil temperatures in line is the key to worry-free performance and a long life for your Camaro.
Engine oil coolers are a great way to maintain optimal oil temperature, which provides the best possible protection for the components within your high powered V8. Our Mishimoto engineers have gone one step further than the factory liquid-to-liquid setup and come up with a direct fit liquid-to-air oil cooler kit that mounts behind the front bumper on brackets designed specifically for your Camaro. This huge 25-row stacked plate oil cooler will take full advantage of all that air flowing through the front end of your car.
Available in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black, the Mishimoto Oil Cooler Kit includes preassembled stainless steel braided oil lines with durable AN fittings, a thermostatic or non-thermostatic 6061 aluminum CNC’d oil sandwich plate, and custom mounting brackets – you can be sure that we’ve thought of everything to make this kit as direct-fit as possible, keeping your oil cool AND making the install a breeze! With a test-proven 40°F temperature drop, you don’t have to worry about your engine oil overheating even under the most extreme conditions – rest assured that with the Mishimoto Direct-Fit Oil Cooler Kit, you can drive your Camaro the way it was intended to be driven and remain confident that your oil is taken care of. Additionally, as with any other product we offer, you can be confident that your part is protected by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty!
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this categoryChevy Camaro SS Oil Cooler Kit
Chevy Camaro SS Parts
Mishimoto Oil Cooler Kits
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture