- Chevy Two-Ten Series 4.3L / 4.6L (1955, 1956, 1957)
- Does not fit convertible or wagon.
Specs & Features
- 2WD/4WD - 2WD
- California Proposition 65 Chemical Name - Chromium (hexavalent compounds) / Nickel (Metallic)
- California Proposition 65 Required - Yes
- Emission Code - 5
- Exhaust Series - American Thunder
- Exit Position - Dual Rear Exit
- Heat Shield - No
- Inlet Diameter (in) - 2.5
- Material - Stainless Steel
- Muffler Part Number - Kit Only
- Muffler Quantity - 2
- Muffler Series - Super 40 Series
- Outlet Diameter (in) - 2.5
- Product Type - Exhaust Systems / Kits
- Single Dual - Dual
- Sound Level - Moderate/Aggressive Sound
- System Type - Header Back System
- Tubing Diameter (in) - 2.5
- Includes hangers and hardware for easy installation
For the person who is looking for a complete Header-back dual exhaust system. These systems are mandrel bent for maximum performance and include specially selected mufflers. This American Thunder system delivers a moderate interior and exterior tone and is suited to the enthusiast who wants their performance to be heard. Like all Flowmaster systems, the benefits include improved throttle response, power and mileage. Designed for an easy fit, these systems include all necessary parts and hardware for easy installation.
The legendary Flowmaster exhaust system gives your car a unique sound that you can only get from Flowmaster. Designed to have excellent fitment, performance and sound. Flowmaster exhaust systems are dyno tuned for maximum performance.
Redline360 is an authorized Flowmaster dealer and sells only genuine Flowmaster products.
More in this categoryChevy Two-Ten Series Exhaust
Chevy Two-Ten Series Parts
Flowmaster American Thunder Exhausts
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order can ship anywhere from 6-48 hours from the time of order, depending on when you placed the order. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package. We will never charge you until your order is ready to ship.
4 warehouse locations ready to serve you!
We ship from 4 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Michigan, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We process payments through PayPal, the absolute safest and most secure way to pay online! This ensures we also never store your credit card number, since we are never exposed to it. You can pay with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or your PayPal Account. If you do not have a PayPal account, simply select the credit card option at the PayPal screen to place your order.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture