- BMW M2 F87
Race-Spec Triple-Pass (Cross-flow) Radiator (CSF#7078LT) Features:
- Requires A/C condenser delete to install, but still “drop-in” fit after removal of A/C condenser
- 2-row 52mm core (dual core) featuring CSF’s exclusive B-tube technology
- Core features an ultra-efficient fin with 8mm fin height and multi-louvered design for maximum surface area contact
- Triple-pass flow structure allows the coolant to flow across the core of the radiator 3 times before exiting the radiator for lowest outlet temperatures possible
- CNC machined “quick-connect” inlet/outlet connections + all aux connections
- CNC machined brackets and fittings for superb fit and durability
- All-aluminum race style drain plug
- 1 hour “mirror finish” hand polish
- Accepts all attaching OEM components including “quick-connect” hoses, mounting brackets, and fan shroud
- OEM #17118672103
- Fits N55 Engine Models; M235 IR, 14-16 2 Series (3.0L), 13-15 3 series sedan (3.0L w/ M Sport Line), 14-16 3 series GT (3.0L w/ M Sport Line), 14-16 4 series GT (3.0L w/ M Sport Line), 16+M2 coupe (3.0L)
CSF Radiators are made from military grade aluminum to surpass any other radiator on the market for quality and durability. Each radiator undergoes the most testing we've ever seen, with everything from burst pressure to wind tunnel testing, CSF demands the most out of their radiators to ensure they are the best performing and highest quality radiator you can buy. Each radiator is designed to have drop in fitment, and require no modifications for installation. CSF even ensures their packaging is the best. Each package is built to withstand a 10 foot drop to make sure that when you get your radiator, it's flawless.
CSF Radiators Feature:
- Drop in radiator requires no modification for install
- Designed with OE fitment specifications
- TIG welded military grade aluminum
- "B-Tube" technology keeps even the most demanding engines cool
- Undergoes leak, thermal cycle, burst, vibration and wind tunnel testing
- Ideal for any type of racing or daily use.
- "Show Stopper" mirror finish
Note: Image is a representation of the quality and design of the CSF radiator. Your application will look different due to your OEM radiator style.
More in this categoryCSF Performance Radiators
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order can ship anywhere from 6-48 hours from the time of order, depending on when you placed the order. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package. We will never charge you until your order is ready to ship.
4 warehouse locations ready to serve you!
We ship from 4 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Michigan, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We process payments through PayPal, the absolute safest and most secure way to pay online! This ensures we also never store your credit card number, since we are never exposed to it. You can pay with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or your PayPal Account. If you do not have a PayPal account, simply select the credit card option at the PayPal screen to place your order.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture