- Audi A3 Turbo L4 1.8L Gas (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- Audi A3 Turbo L4 2.0L Gas (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Audi S3 Turbo L4 2.0L Gas (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
Specs & Features
- Dyno Proven! 18whp and 19 ft/lb tq gain!
- Out-flowed the factory intake by 18%
- Pro DRY S Air Filter (Dry) - Part # 51-12672
- Pro 5R Filter (Oiled) - Part # 54-12672
- CARB Exempt: D-550-30 (for 2015-2018 models only)
- This system includes a Pro DRY S (oil-free) or Pro 5R Filter (oiled) synthetic air filter.
- Increases throttle response
- Direct bolt on, no modification required
- No tuning required
- Built-In Scoop Provides Air Directly into the Housing
- aFe developed this heat shield to snap onto the top of the lower half of the factory airbox to provide a hassle-free installation utilizing factory mounting locations.
aFe (advanced FLOW engineering) spends countless hours with each and every vehicle to ensure that their intakes produce the most horsepower possible. Each intake is dyno tested over and over to ensure their design, air filter, and technology creates the best environment for the most power and torque. We love this intake so much, we run it on our own shop cars!
aFe uses their special high-flow conical air filters that allow the most possible air flow without letting in contaminants. Each intake produces a deep and throaty sound and outflows the factory intake by an average of 30%!
aFe Cold Air Intake Features:
- Dyno Proven Horsepower
- Direct Bolt On Installation
- Includes all necessary hardware
Redline360 sells only genuine and authentic aFe Power products.
More in this categoryaFe Cold Air Intake
Audi A3 Air Intake Kit
Audi A3 Parts
Audi S3 Air Intake Kit
Audi S3 Parts
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
6 distribution centers ready to serve you!
We ship from 6 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.