- Ford F-250/F-350/F-450/F-550 Super Duty (2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007)
- Engine Type: 6.0L V8
- This item is CARB/Smog Legal for some applications! See below:
- MaxFlow Diesel Oiled Filter (CARB EO # D-526-3)
- PowerCore Filter CARB EO Unavailable (This item is not CARB Compliant and does not have an EO #. This item does not ship to California)
Specs & Features
- Direct bolt on air intake system
- Volant air intakes carry a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Filter warranty varies.
- Volant intakes increase cooler airflow to the engine allowing your engine to operate more efficiently increasing Horsepower & Torque
- Volant intakes make it easier for the engine to breathe, which should result in improved fuel economy and mileage. Driving style has a far greater impact on gas mileage than an air intake
- Choose a Volant PowerCore air filter for the best filtration on the market with 100,000 Maintenance Free Miles of Driving and perfect for hard conditions.
- Choose a Volant MaxFlow 5 Oiled Filter for improved performance with the comfort of oiled filtration technology for those looking for horsepower.
Volant air intake systems utilize a high-velocity venturi filter adapter which provides a smooth transition through the MAF sensor into the intake tube for a much needed airflow improvement over the factory rubber tubing and resonator box. Volant's Cool Air box is larger than the factory unit and incorporates a larger opening to collect a higher volume of colder ambient air.
Redline360 sells only genuine and authentic Volant products.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this category
Ford F250 Air Intake Kit
Ford F250 Parts
Ford F350 Air Intake Kit
Ford F350 Parts
Ford F450 Air Intake Kit
Ford F450 Parts
Ford F550 Air Intake Kit
Ford F550 Parts
Volant Closed Box Air Intake
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
For items that have free shipping, free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture