- Honda Civic (2001-2005) EM2 Coupe
- Lowers 0.7" to 3.1" Front and 0.5" to 2.9" Rear
- Honda Civic (2001-2005) ES1 Sedan
- Lowers 0.5" to 2.9" Front and 0.8" to 4.3" Rear
- Honda Civic (2001-2005) ES2 Coupe
- Lowers 0.5" to 2.9" Front and 0.7" to 4.3" Rear
- Honda Civic Si (2002-2005) EP3 Hatchback
- Lowers 1.4" to 3.5" Front and 1.5" to 4.7" Rear
- Important Note: These coilovers have left hand threads on the front left side. Be sure to tighten/loosen the adjusting rings correctly. 3 spin one way, and 1 spins opposite. We have had customers break their adjusters thinking it was stuck. Please refer to the instructions that come with your kit.
Specs & Features
- Spring Rates: 336 lb Front and 504 lb Rear
- Requires the reuse of OEM Upper Mounts
- Fixed Damper Settings (non adjustable)
- Includes a full set of 4
- 12 Month Warranty
- Genuine TEIN
Note: Image is only a representation of the coilovers. TEIN doesn't have vehicle specific images. Your coilover will be specific to your vehicle. If you have any questions about this kit, please contact us.
STREET BASIS Z is strictly a ride height adjustable kit. This makes it a perfect setup for the daily driver looking for an increase in handling performance without compromising comfort for everyday use. For many of you considering a lowering spring + performance shock absorber combination, the STREET BASIS Z makes even more sense as we select appropriate spring rates and valve our dampers to match. No guesswork on the end-users part in trying to match one brand of springs to another brand of shock absorbers. The added height adjustment feature allows the end-user the ability to adjust ride height to their preference, something that lowering springs lack. Being that most vehicles are slightly unbalanced from left to right sides, that means you can easily adjust the ride height so that each corner is even from their opposing sides.
TEIN coilovers are built from TEIN's direct knowledge of suspension products due to their extensive racing history. TEIN Street Basis Z Coilovers are TEIN's entry level coilover that gives you all of the benefits of a high quality height adjustable coilover at an entry level price.
The TEIN Street Basis Z coilover is designed to provide the feeling of a sports suspension with an aggressive stance. Developed to have a shortened shell case that provides optimum damper stroke at a low vehicle height allowing your car to have a good ride even when low. Ride height is adjutable via the TEIN ZT coated threaded sleeve.
- Steel Construction
- No Sag Springs
- Twin Tube Internal Design
- Powder Coated Damper Body
- Non-welded ZT coated Adjustment Tube
- Full Length Dust Boots (some models re-use OEM dust boots)
- 1-piece Aluminum Spring Seat with Delrin Thrust Washer
Your purchase includes:
- 4 TEIN Coilover Shocks
- 4 TEIN Coilover Springs (no sag version)
- 4 Rubber Bump Stops
- 2 Hook Spanners
- 4 Spring Seats
- 4 Spring Locks
- 4 Dust Covers (some kits reuse stock dust covers)
- 4 Delrin Thrust Washers
- 1 TEIN Sticker Sheet
- 1 Instruction Manual
Inlcudes a one year limited warranty from TEIN when purchased through an authorized dealer such as Redline360
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this category
Honda Civic Coilovers
Honda Civic Parts
TEIN Street Basis Z Coilovers
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
For items that have free shipping, free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture