- VW Golf Base (1993 - 1995)
- VW Golf Celebration Edition (1995)
- VW Golf City (1995)
- VW Golf CL (1993 - 1996)
- VW Golf GL (1993 - 1998)
- VW Golf GT (1994)
- VW Golf GTI (1993 - 1998)
- VW Golf Jazz (1997)
- VW Golf K2 (1997 - 1998)
- VW Golf Limited Edition (1994)
- VW Golf Manhattan (1995)
- VW Golf Sport (1995)
- VW Golf Trek (1997)
- VW Jetta Atlanta (1996)
- VW Jetta Base (1993 - 1995)
- VW Jetta Carat (1994 - 1995)
- VW Jetta Celebration Edition (1995)
- VW Jetta City (1995)
- VW Jetta CL (1994 - 1995)
- VW Jetta Europa (1996)
- VW Jetta GL (1993 - 1998)
- VW Jetta GLI (1988)
- VW Jetta GLI 16-Valve (1988 - 1992)
- VW Jetta GLS (1993 - 1998)
- VW Jetta GLX (1996)
- VW Jetta GT (1997 - 1998)
- VW Jetta GTX 16-V (1991 - 1992)
- VW Jetta Jazz (1997)
- VW Jetta K2 (1998)
- VW Jetta Limited Edition (1994)
- VW Jetta TDI (1997 - 1998)
- VW Jetta Trek (1996)
- VW Jetta Wolfsburg Edition (1996 - 1998)
Specs & Features
- Series: Street Select
- Dust Rating: Low
- Driving Style: Daily Driver
- Pad Thickness: 15.2mm (0.6")
- Inner Pad Thickness: 15.2mm (0.6")
- Pad Inner Width: 119.3mm (4.7")
- Pad Outer Width: 119.3mm (4.7")
- Outer Pad Thickness: 15.2mm (0.6")
- Quantity: Sold as Set
- Premium multi-layer shims installed
- OE style pad hardware included
- OE design slots and chamfers
- Engineered by Centric’s product development team
- Formulated to eliminate noise and dust
- Sold as a set for two wheels
StopTech Street Select Brake Pads provide superior stopping power and reliability for passenger cars and light trucks. StopTech engineers have developed two application specific friction compounds; semi-metallic and ceramic that combine improved stopping performance while reducing noise and dust. StopTech Street Select Brake Pads are installation ready with High Performance shims attached to eliminate noise and vibration. OE style gas slots and chamfers optimize braking performance especially in repeat stop situations. Application specific hardware is included with each pad set ensuring full restoration of system performance and extended service life.
More in this categoryStopTech Brake Pads
VW Golf Brake Pads
VW Golf Parts
VW Jetta Brake Pads
VW Jetta Parts
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
6 distribution centers ready to serve you!
We ship from 6 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.