Actual product may differ from what is shown from the photo.
- VW Passat 4 Motion 2.8l V6 ATQ AWD, Sedan/Wagon (2000)
- VW Passat GLS 1.8l L4 AEB AWD, Sedan/Wagon (1999)
- VW Passat GLS 2.8l V6 AHA AWD, Sedan/Wagon (1999)
- VW Passat GLS 4 Motion 1.8l L4 AWM AWD, Sedan/Wagon (2004, 2005)
- VW Passat GLS 4 Motion 2.8l V6 ATQ AWD, Sedan/Wagon (2001, 2002, 2005)
- VW Passat GLX 1.8l L4 AEB AWD, Sedan/Wagon (1999)
- VW Passat GLX 2.8l V6 AHA AWD, Sedan/Wagon (1999)
- VW Passat GLX 4 Motion 2.8l V6 ATQ AWD, Sedan/Wagon (2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005)
- Lowering Range:
- Front: 1.2"-2.8" / 30-70mm
- Rear: 1.6"-2.8" / 40-70mm
- Spring Rates:
- Front: 580 lbs/in
- Rear: Progressive
- Includes a full set of 4 adjustable coilovers
- 5 Year Warranty when purchased through Redline360 (Authorized Dealer)
- The ST X coilovers Individual lowering within the TUV-tested adjustment range
- Front and rear axle thread adjustment (when possible)
- Galvanized coilover struts with additional coating for optimized corrosion protection
- Complete solution with adjustable spring plate, race spring system and bumpers with dust protection
- Powerful twin-tube dampers with high-quality components for maximum longevity
Need to get low? ST coilovers feature a continuous thread construction for height adjustment from moderate to eXtreme! Each coilover is manufactured by KW automotive's expertise and capabilities ensures maximum quality and fantastic driving dynamics. Once installed, the ST X coilover can easily be adjusted using a polyamide ring on the galvanized, multiple-sealed strut. Adjustment is different for each car, but typically you can expect between 35 and 65mm of lowering on both the front and rear axles.
Designed in conjunction with KW Germany, ST X coilovers deliver a sporty handling by reducing the car’s body-roll during compression as well as improving agility when driving fast. The high quality production of each ST X coilover includes a low-friction and pressure resistant housing alongside a chrome-plated piston rod for maximum longevity. A mono block guide and ST seal package ensures the twin-tube dampers remain free of dirt particles in all weather conditions.
Redline360 is an authorized ST Suspensions dealer. ST honors your warranty when purchasing your ST Suspensions Coilovers from Redline360.
More in this categoryST Suspensions Coilovers
VW Passat Coilovers
VW Passat Parts
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order can ship anywhere from 6-48 hours from the time of order, depending on when you placed the order. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package. We will never charge you until your order is ready to ship.
4 warehouse locations ready to serve you!
We ship from 4 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Michigan, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.