- 1988-1994 Ford F59 (V8-7.3L)
- 1984 Ford F-150 (V8-6.9L)
- 1983-1987 Ford F-250 (V8-6.9L)
- 1988-1994 Ford F-250 (V8-7.3L)
- 1983-1987 Ford F-350 (V8-6.9L)
- 1988-1994 Ford F-350 (V8-7.3L)
- 1988-1994 Ford F-250 F-350 Super Duty (V8 7.3L)
- (All models with 6.9L/7.3L V8 Diesel Engine only. Does not fit Gas Engine models)
- 1 piece of 3-Row radiator
- Made of high quality air craft aluminum
- Super light weight design
- Inlet diameter: 1.5" / Outlet diameter: 1.75"
- Core dimension: 17" x 16.5" x 2.75"
- Overall dimension: 18.75" x 21.25" x 2.75"
- More cooling capacity than OEM radiator
Spec-D Aluminum performance radiators are an ideal upgrade to the factory radiator. Great as a direct factory replacement for a leaking OEM radiator, or an performance aftermarket upgrade. Each radiator is designed to be a cost efficient upgrade that helps in keeping cooling temperatures down during normal every day daily driving as well as autocross, drag, drifting and other performance driving. Up to a 20 degree drop in operating temperature can be seen by using the Spec-D performance aftermarket radiator.
Spec-D Radiators feature:
- High Performance Aluminum Radiator
- Made from air craft aluminum
- Direct replacement for factory radiator (Bolts in place of factory radiator)
Notes: Highly recommended to ensure the cooling system is properly flushed when replacing the radiator to prevent air pockets.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this category
Ford F250 Parts
Ford F250 Radiators
Ford F350 Parts
Spec-D Aluminum Radiators
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture