- 1999 - 2000 Honda Civic (Si)
- 1994 - 1997 Honda Civic del Sol (VTEC)
- 1990 - 2001 Acura Integra (GS, GS-R, LS, Type R)
Specs & Features
- Will NOT fit OEM Catalytic Converter without modification.
- Includes donut gasket.
- Race application; eliminates catalytic converter.
- O2 sensor bung thread pitch: M18 x 1.5.
- Header not compatible with Type R transmission stiffener. Modification to stiffener or swap to GSR stiffener required.
- Requires fabrication of custom-length test-pipe when mounting to standard cat-back exhaust systems.
Skunk2 has spent many years to develop a header that has world class performance, fitment and quality. Lots of time has been spent on the dyno to produce headers that not only had incredible peak power gains, but also increased power through the rev band to give your car the best overall performance. Skunk2 headers have proven to be a great combination with their exhaust systems for a great sounding and high performing exhaust system.
Skunk2 Headers feature:
- Designed for maximum exhaust flow
- Specially sized primary tubing to increase exhaust velocity
- Similar headers power championship winning race cars
More in this categoryAcura Integra Headers
Acura Integra Parts
Honda Civic Headers
Honda Civic Parts
Honda Civic Si Parts
Honda Del Sol Parts
Skunk2 Racing Headers
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order can ship anywhere from 6-48 hours from the time of order, depending on when you placed the order. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package. We will never charge you until your order is ready to ship.
4 warehouse locations ready to serve you!
We ship from 4 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Michigan, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.