Note: These kits come as complete as possible. These turbo kits do require you to purchase larger fuel injectors and a high flow fuel pump. Once installed, a tune is required. Some modification and trimming will be required for a proper fit.
- Acura Integra (1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001)
Specs & Features
- TX-50E-57 .63 A/R Turbocharger
- Intercooler 27x6.5x3 (Direct Bolt-On)
- 2.25" Aluminized Mandrel Bent Piping (Total of 4)
- High Pressure Silicon Hose (Total of 6)
- Clamps (Total of 21)
- Cast Iron Turbo Manifold
- 2.5" Stainless Steel Down pipe
- Stainless Steel Connect Pipe
- Stainless Steel Dump Pipe
- Blow Off Valve
- Wastegate 7 PSI
- Valve Set for Wastegate
- Gasket Kit for Wastegate
- Steel Braided Oil Feed Line
- Oil Return Line
- Oil Pan Fitting
- Necessary Vacuum Tees
- Necessary Vacuum Lines
- Necessary Gaskets and Bolts
- Necessary Hardware
- TX-50E Turbocharger .63 AR
- Compressor Inlet: 3.00" Inch
- Compressor Outlet: 2.00" Inch
- Compressor Cover: TX-50E Cover
- Compressor Wheel Diameter: 53mm / 75mm
- Turbine Wheel Diameter: 57mm / 65mm
- Exhaust Trim: .63 AR
- Turbine Flange Type: T3 Flange
- Downpipe Flange Type: 5-Bolt Standard Type
- Cooling Type: Oil Cooled Only
- Horsepower Rating: 200-400HP+
If you are looking to turbocharge your car, these Rev9 turbo kits help get you there. These kits come as complete as possible, but aren't 100% complete. You do need to still get larger fuel injectors and a high flow fuel pump, and once you do you will need to have the car properly tuned to use the kit. Expect to have to do some modification and trimming, as you are adding a complete turbo system to a car that didn't come with one stock. Great project for the DIY enthusiast, but we always encourage professional install.
1 Year Kit Warranty (must be installed by a professional mechanic to be valid)
Redline360 is an authorized Rev9 dealer.
More in this categoryAcura Integra Parts
Rev9 Turbo Kits
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order can ship anywhere from 6-48 hours from the time of order, depending on when you placed the order. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package. We will never charge you until your order is ready to ship.
4 warehouse locations ready to serve you!
We ship from 4 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Michigan, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We process payments through PayPal, the absolute safest and most secure way to pay online! This ensures we also never store your credit card number, since we are never exposed to it. You can pay with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or your PayPal Account. If you do not have a PayPal account, simply select the credit card option at the PayPal screen to place your order.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture