- Acura TSX 2.4L CL9 (2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008)
Specs & Features
- Eco Mode: Will reduce engine response 50% slower than stock. It can help up to 20% savings in fuel.
- City Mode: Increased response for active traffic. Suggested for daily drive
- Sport Mode: High-performance response for spirited driving.
- Sport+ Mode: Extreme response. Strongly suggested for Track & Race use.
Why do you need a Pedal Commander?
- It eliminates the delay from your electronic accelerator pedal, resulting in much faster acceleration.
- You can save up to 20% in fuel economy using Eco Mode.
- It comes with 36 sensitivity settings so you can fine-tune to your personal preference.
- It does not void any warranty or leave any traces on your ECU.
- It's an easy plug-and-play installation that takes only a couple of minutes.
- It is now Bluetooth enabled so that you can control the unit from your phone using the Pedal Commander App.
- We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee in case you are not happy. (You will be)
- It comes with a 2-year product warranty in case anything goes wrong.
What's in the box?
(1) Throttle Response Controller.
- (1) Installation Instructions.
- (1) Mounting Bracket.
- (2) Zip Ties.
- (1) Alcohol Swab.
- (1) Mounting Velcro.
- Finally Your Smile :)
Eliminates Delay. Nowadays, vehicles are notorious for their delayed throttle response. That's where the Pedal Commander comes in. These days, vehicles use a drive-by-wire system that monitors the position of the gas pedal to control the throttle electronically, similar to a dimmer switch. The problem with this setup is that the signal from the pedal has to first be sent the ECU, which in turn then sends the signal to the actuator motor that controls the throttle body itself. This delay is most noticeable when trying to speed up to merge with fast moving traffic or pass a slower moving car. However, the Pedal Commander Bluetooth Throttle Response Controller will eliminate that delayed throttled response, giving your vehicle a drastic night and day difference in performance.
Four Adjustable Control Modes. Unlike other throttle control devices that are either on or off, the Pedal Commander comes with 4 control modes: Eco, City, Sport and Sport +. Best of all, each mode has an additional 8 different levels of sensitivity which allows you to personally adjust each mode to your own personal driving style and needs. Switching between modes can be done manually on the Commander or can also be done using your smartphone (Pedal Commander App), without having to bend over and physically touch the Pedal Commander.
Compatible with Aftermarket Programmers. The Pedal Commander can be used in conjunction with common aftermarket OBD-II programmers and/or monitors such as: SCT, Diablosport, Hypertech, Superchips, Bully Dog, and Edge.
2-Year Product Warranty. Pedal Commander manufactures their Bluetooth Throttle Response Controller to the highest quality and standards with CE and TUV Certification. However in the event you do receive a defective or malfunctioning device, Pedal Commander will replace it free of charge within 2 years of the original purchase date.
Easy Plug & Play Installation. The Pedal Commander Throttle Response Controller connects directly into the stock throttle position sensor found on the drive-by-wire gas pedal using an OEM style plug and play connector with no permanent modifications required. The Pedal Commander is 100% reversible making it warranty friendly.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this categoryAcura TSX Parts
Acura TSX Throttle Control
Pedal Commander Throttle Control
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture