Specs & Features
- The NX Dry Direct Port System provide nitrous directly into each cylinder through a set of high flow NX Dry Nozzles.
- These systems are designed to be used with an engine management system that can add nitrous enrichment through the engine's fuel system.
- Includes jets for 75-375hp per stage as well as a tech card with lbs/hr flow data for each jet setting.
- Includes .093 NX Lightning Solenoid, WOT switch, stainless bottle brackets, 4AN nitrous feedline, relay, relay harness and all necessary hardware to complete installation.
- You can get the system with either 1/16 or 1/8NPT nozzles
- Made In The USA!
- No bottle (Part # 93066-00)
- 10 lb white bottle (Part # 93066-10)
- 15 lb white bottle (Part # 93066-15)
The Nitrous Express new Dry Direct Port systems provide nitrous directly into each cylinder through a set of high-flow NX dry nozzles. These systems are designed to be used with an engine management system that can add nitrous enrichment fuel through the engine's injectors. You'll receive nitrous jets for 75, 150, 225, 300, and 375 hp—and a tech card with pound-per-hour flow data for each jet setting, so you can easily configure your EMS nitrous settings.
These NX dry nitrous systems include your choice of 1/8 or 1/16 NPT dry nozzles, two .093 lightning solenoids per stage, wide-open throttle switch, stainless bottle brackets, -4 AN stainless braided line, relay with harness, and all necessary hardware to complete the installation. Select the model with bottle size and material you prefer.
More in this categoryNitrous Express Systems
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
6 distribution centers ready to serve you!
We ship from 6 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.