- Ford Focus RS EcoBoost 2.3L (2016,2017, 2018)
Specs & Features
- Direct fit for 2016+ Ford Focus RS
- 80% increase in core size
- 36% increase in internal core volume and 214% increase in external fin surface area
- 46% and 45% less pressure drop than stock cold–side and hot–side pipe, respectively
- 31% and 40% increase in internal volume compared to stock cold–side and hot–side pipe, respectively
- Designed to not block off cooling to the PTU
- 7 whp and 8 wtq bolt-on power increase with stock tune
- Intercooler Available in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- (1) Mishimoto Intercooler
- (1) Left & Right Diversion Plate
- (1) Hot-side Intercooler Pipe
- (2) Silicone Couplers
- (1) Wire-reinforced Silicone Hose
- (4) T-bolt clamps
- (2) High-Torque Worm Gear Clamps
- Mounting Hardware
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Installation Torque Specs
- 27 in-lbs (3N*M) recommended for all t-bolt and constant tension t-bolt clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-35 in-lbs (2-4N*M). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 in-lbs (4N*M).
Whether you are a track junkie, occasionally taking your RS for some spirited driving, or making your RS a car to steal the show, this intercooler will suit your needs. Our intercooler has been beefed up with a 36% increase in core volume and a 214% increase in external fin surface area, which means increased air-cooling efficiency for your RS. Our core reduces air outlet temperature by almost 40% while minimizing the inlet/outlet pressure drop across the core, and provides gains of 7hp and 8ft-lbs! The hefty, direct-fit, bar-and-plate core is durable enough to withstand any type of abuse you throw at it, while improving the heat transfer process both at idle and cruising speeds.
This kit also includes the Mishimoto performance intercooler piping kit to further improve the flow of charged air through your 2.3L EcoBoost. The piping kit replaces the stock hot-side pipe with our custom design, which not only features a 40% increase in internal volume, but also is specifically shaped to direct airflow over the stock PTU cooler. Our cold-side pipe features 5-layers of wire-reinforced silicone, with a larger diameter to increase the flow of charged air, and extend the life span of your turbocharging system.
The Performance Intercooler Kit is available with either a silver or black core, and with all of our products, is covered under the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty to keep you pushing the limits in your RS for a lifetime.
More in this categoryFord Focus RS Intercooler Kit
Ford Focus RS Parts
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
6 distribution centers ready to serve you!
We ship from 6 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.