- Ford Fiesta ST 1.6L EcoBoost (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017)
This intercooler is rated for approximately 325 whp. Exceeding these horsepower limits could require a larger front-mount intercooler. The J-line intercooler can be used for horsepower levels exceeding 325whp.
Please note the install guide provided below includes instructions for installation with bumper removal. If you require a guide without bumper removal
Specs & Features
- Direct-fit for the 2014-2017 Ford Fiesta ST
- 26°F (15°C) reduction in AIT
- 51% increase in core size
- 25% increase in internal core volume & 226% increase in external fin surface area
- Includes air diversion plates to direct air through the intercooler core for maximum efficiency
- Stock location prevents airflow blockage to radiator and AC condenser
- Tube and fin construction for added weight reduction over bar and plate cores
- All-aluminum, TIG-welded
- Available in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black or Bold Gold
- Fits with the Mishimoto Fiesta ST Direct Fit Oil Cooler Kit
- Fits with stock, Mishimoto, or most aftermarket intercooler pipe kits
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- (1) Mishimoto Intercooler
- (1) Upper Diversion Plate with Mounting Hardware and Rubber Trim Seal
- (1) Lower Diversion Plate with Mounting Hardware and Rubber Trim Seal
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Many prototypes entered, but only one came out on top. The engineers went through multiple different designs for this 2014-2017 Fiesta ST intercooler, weighing the benefits and downfalls of each. The final design consists of a tube-and-fin style intercooler in order to allow airflow to the radiator and reduce overall weight. The core size is 51% larger than stock, and also provides a 25% increase in internal core volume. During testing, this 2014-2017 Fiesta ST intercooler dropped intake temperatures by a huge 26°F! This kit is designed to be a direct fit, and fits with the stock or Mishimoto Fiesta ST Intercooler Pipes. Combine the two, and you’ll have a complete high-performance charged air system. This 2014-2017 Fiesta ST intercooler kit includes air diversion plates to channel air through the cooler for maximum efficiency. The all-aluminum, TIG-welded construction is of the highest quality, and like all Mishimoto 2014-2017 Fiesta ST parts, it is backed by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty!
More in this categoryFord Fiesta ST Intercooler
Ford Fiesta ST Parts
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
6 distribution centers ready to serve you!
We ship from 6 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.