- Jeep Grand Cherokee 75th Anniversary (2016)
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude (2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude (2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018)
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Loredo (2019)
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland Summit (2012)
- Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2018, 2019)
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit (2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019)
- Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (2017)
- Requires 18 Inch Wheels or Larger
Specs & Features
- Includes a full set of 4 caliper covers (2 front, 2 rear)
- Made from 6061-T6 Aerospace grade aluminum
- Powder coated for durability
- No glue, adhesives or special tools required for install
- Reduces brake dust
- 3 year warranty and free lifetime clip replacement
Give your car a custom look with MGP Brake Caliper Covers. These covers are easy to install with simple hand tools and completely transform the look of your car, brakes and wheels. Exceptional quality, fit and finish and manufacturing process ensures these caliper covers last long and maintain their good looks for years to come.
MGP Caliper Covers Feature:
- Aluminum Brake Caliper Covers
- Powder Coated finish - Holds up against brake heat
- Designed to not trap in brake heat. Diverts heat away from brakes through the factory calipers
- Reduces brake dust and keeps wheels cleaner longer
- Fits any wheels as large or larger than factory
- Easily removable for brake service
- American-based company - Built in San Diego, CA
- 3 Year Manufacturer Defect Warranty when purchased through an authorized dealer such as Redline360
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this category
Jeep Grand Cherokee Parts
MGP Brake Caliper Covers
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
For items that have free shipping, free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture