- Nissan 240SX 95-98 with KA engine
Specs & Features
- For ease of installation, delete the EGR system rather than trying to keep the system operative. Is not directly compatible with the EGR system otherwise.
- Without Catalytic converter
- 4-1 primary tubing; 1-piece design
- 100% T-304 Stainless Steel with a Polished Finish
- Direct bolt-on, increased exhaust flow for improved engine performance
Increase horsepower and torque with Megan Racing Headers! Megan Racing has developed these fully polished and stainless steel headers to increase exhaust flow and improve horsepower, torque and engine response. These headers are designed to scavenge exhaust gas out of the engine and flow more efficiently to maximize performance. Designed with thick flanges and extra strong welds that ensure long lasting durability and the strength to prevent cracking.
Megan Racing Headers Feature:
- 100% Stainless Steel Construction and Polished
- Mandrel bent piping for smooth exhaust flow
- Direct Bolt on and includes all necessary hardware and gaskets
- Bolts to stock exhaust or aftermarket exhaust that bolts to the stock header
- Designed to maintain as much ground clearance as possible
- Retains location of oxygen sensor bung (or relocates and includes harness extension)
- 1 Year Warranty when purchased through an authorized dealer such as Redline360
Note: These headers are designed for off road use only and are not CARB legal.
More in this categoryMegan Racing Headers
Nissan 240SX Parts
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order can ship anywhere from 6-48 hours from the time of order, depending on when you placed the order. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package. We will never charge you until your order is ready to ship.
4 warehouse locations ready to serve you!
We ship from 4 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Michigan, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.