- 1989-1993 1.6L Mazda Miata with 4G63 DSM T25 turbo
Specs & Features
- 100% T-304 Stainless Steel Construction
- T25 Turbo flange
- Two-Piece Design with Long Primaries
Increase horsepower and torque with Megan Racing Headers! Megan Racing has developed these fully polished and stainless steel headers to increase exhaust flow and improve horsepower, torque and engine response. These headers are designed to scavenge exhaust gas out of the engine and flow more efficiently to maximize performance. Designed with thick flanges and extra strong welds that ensure long lasting durability and the strength to prevent cracking.
Megan Racing Headers Feature:
- 100% Stainless Steel Construction and Polished
- Mandrel bent piping for smooth exhaust flow
- Direct Bolt on and includes all necessary hardware and gaskets
- Bolts to stock exhaust or aftermarket exhaust that bolts to the stock header
- Designed to maintain as much ground clearance as possible
- Retains location of oxygen sensor bung (or relocates and includes harness extension)
- 1 Year Warranty when purchased through an authorized dealer such as Redline360
Note: These headers are designed for off road use only and are not CARB legal.
More in this categoryMazda Miata NA Parts
Megan Racing Headers
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order can ship anywhere from 6-48 hours from the time of order, depending on when you placed the order. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package. We will never charge you until your order is ready to ship.
4 warehouse locations ready to serve you!
We ship from 4 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Michigan, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We process payments through PayPal, the absolute safest and most secure way to pay online! This ensures we also never store your credit card number, since we are never exposed to it. You can pay with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or your PayPal Account. If you do not have a PayPal account, simply select the credit card option at the PayPal screen to place your order.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture