- Honda Accord (1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002)
- 4 Cylinder only
Specs & Features
- measurement note: 2-1 portion, outlet flange to front-most stud-hole of 2-hole flange is 23.25"
- 4-2-1, 2-piece header design
- 100% T-304 Stainless Steel with a Polished Finish
- Flex pipe included
- Direct bolt-on, increased exhaust flow for improved engine performance
- With this header, we do not recommend for you to use the bracket on the downpipe to mount to the engine block. If you have stock engine mounts, the motor might move too much, and cause the mount bracket to crack. We recommend simply not using this bracket.
Increase horsepower and torque with Megan Racing Headers! Megan Racing has developed these fully polished and stainless steel headers to increase exhaust flow and improve horsepower, torque and engine response. These headers are designed to scavenge exhaust gas out of the engine and flow more efficiently to maximize performance. Designed with thick flanges and extra strong welds that ensure long lasting durability and the strength to prevent cracking.
Megan Racing Headers Feature:
- 100% Stainless Steel Construction and Polished
- Mandrel bent piping for smooth exhaust flow
- Direct Bolt on and includes all necessary hardware and gaskets
- Bolts to stock exhaust or aftermarket exhaust that bolts to the stock header
- Designed to maintain as much ground clearance as possible
- Retains location of oxygen sensor bung (or relocates and includes harness extension)
- 1 Year Warranty when purchased through an authorized dealer such as Redline360
Note: These headers are designed for off road use only and are not CARB legal.
More in this categoryHonda Accord Headers
Megan Racing Headers
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
6 distribution centers ready to serve you!
We ship from 6 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.