- Infiniti Q50 (2016, 2017) AWD/RWD 3.0 Twin Turbo
Specs & Features
- 2.5" inch inner diameter
- Deletes the secondary factory catalytic converter.
- 1 oxygen sensor bung.
- 100% T-304 stainless steel.
- Direct bolt-on unit.
- Comes with left and right downpipes.
- 1-year warranty against manufacturer defects.
- Infiniti Q50 2014+ RWD/AWD 3.0 twin turbo engine (EXC NON TURBO)
Megan Racing downpipes replace the stock restrictive factory downpipe with a high flow stainless steel downpipe that improves horsepower and torque to get the most potential from your engine. A high flow downpipe replaces one of the most restrictive parts of your exhaust system and is an excellent complement to other aftermarket exhaust components such as headers or an exhaust system. Megan Racing downpipes are stainless steel and polished to a mirror like finish and constructed using beautiful and strong welds. Smooth bends reduce turbulence and give your exhaust the straightest path to reduce back pressure.
Megan Racing Downpipe Features
- Stainless Steel and rust resistant
- Replaces factory downpipe
- Includes o2 sensor bungs and locations for factory sensors where required
- Might require o2 sensor check engine light eliminator
- All required gaskets and hardware included for install
- Not street legal - for off road use only
More in this categoryInfiniti Q50 Parts
Megan Racing Downpipe
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order can ship anywhere from 6-48 hours from the time of order, depending on when you placed the order. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package. We will never charge you until your order is ready to ship.
4 warehouse locations ready to serve you!
We ship from 4 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Michigan, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We process payments through PayPal, the absolute safest and most secure way to pay online! This ensures we also never store your credit card number, since we are never exposed to it. You can pay with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or your PayPal Account. If you do not have a PayPal account, simply select the credit card option at the PayPal screen to place your order.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture