- Pontiac G8 2008-2009 6.0L L76 V8
Specs & Features
- Inlet: 1 3/4" I.D
- Outlet: 2 1/8" I.D.
- Collector Size: 3"
- O2 Sensor Ports: 2
- Engine: 6.0L L76 V8
- MAY REQUIRE O2 SENSOR WIRE EXTENSION FOR INSTALLATION - If the OEM wires aren't long enough. follow the o2 sensor wires and there should be a black or white clip on a bracket that you can remove to give you more length. In addition, where it connects into the firewall, you can pop out the rubber cap and pull the wires gently to extend them.
Manzo Performance Headers are designed to be a cost effective way to get a performance header at a low price. Each header is designed to be a direct bolt on and to improve horsepower by removing the restriction of the factory header. Made with quality CNC flanges, TIG welded and smooth mandrel bent piping for minimal exhaust flow restriction.
Manzo Headers Feature:
- Designed to scavenge exhaust gas for big power
- Direct bolt on installation
- Includes all necessary bolts, gaskets and hardware
- Includes sensor ports for all factory sensors
- Bolts on to a factory exhaust or an aftermarket exhaust that connects to the factory header/location
- Fully polished to a beautiful finish
- Improves engine response
- Reduces weight over the factory heavy cast manifold
Redline360 is an authorized Manzo dealer.
More in this categoryManzo Headers
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order can ship anywhere from 6-48 hours from the time of order, depending on when you placed the order. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package. We will never charge you until your order is ready to ship.
4 warehouse locations ready to serve you!
We ship from 4 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Michigan, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We process payments through PayPal, the absolute safest and most secure way to pay online! This ensures we also never store your credit card number, since we are never exposed to it. You can pay with Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover or your PayPal Account. If you do not have a PayPal account, simply select the credit card option at the PayPal screen to place your order.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture