- Porsche Boxster (1996,1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004)
- Note: Photos are for reference only. Your kit will be designed to be a direct fit for your specific vehicle. See below for your application's specs and features.
Specs & Features
- Spring Rates: 6.0k front and 8.7k rear
- Front Camber Plates: Yes (Front)
- 36 Way Adjustable
- Dampening Adjustment For Compression and Rebound together
- Monotube Dampers
- Includes adjustment spanner wrenches
KSport Kontrol Pro Coilovers are designed for the enthusiast who demands the most of their street car. KSport Kontrol Pro Coilovers are fully adjustable in both right height and damping. 36 levels of damping control allow you to fine tune your suspension just the way you want it and for your specific setup. The damping adjustment allows you to adjust both compression and rebound at the same time for easy adjustability. KSport has spent many years on the race track fine tuning these coilovers to give your car the ultimate in handling performance with the best lightweight materials. Durable, lightweight and rust resistant make the KSport Kontrol Pro Coilovers one of the best systems available on the market.
Set the coilovers to full soft for a nice and comfortable daily drive, to 18 for a spirited driving, or full stiff for track days.
KSport Kontrol Pro Coilovers Features:
- 36 Way Adjustable Damping
- Monotube Dampers which separate oil and gas within the the cylinder
- Fully height adjustable w/o losing suspension travel (most applications)
- Electroplated with zinc to resist rust and weather
- Unmatched ride quality and reliability
- Includes a full set, 2 front and 2 rear.
Ksport USA offers an 12 month warranty on these coilovers when purchased through an authorized dealer such as Redline360
More in this categoryKSport Kontrol Pro Coilovers
Porsche Boxster Parts
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order can ship anywhere from 6-48 hours from the time of order, depending on when you placed the order. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package. We will never charge you until your order is ready to ship.
4 warehouse locations ready to serve you!
We ship from 4 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Michigan, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.