- BMW 1 Series (2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
- Hatchback (E81, E87), Coupé (E82), Cabrio (E88)
- BMW 3 Series (2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011)
- Sedan (E90), Touring (E91), Coupé (E92) -
excl. xi, xd, xDrive (4WD), incl. M-Technik
- Cabrio (E93)
Specs & Features
- Image is for reference only (your shocks / struts may have different looking mounting points)
- Tuned performance
- 100% street legal
- Twin-Tube internal design
- Perfect road holding and optimal handling
- Individually tailored – the right STR.T kit for every type of vehicle
- Note: Some shocks/struts are inserts and require you to modify the OEM shock housing to remove the old insert and replace it with the new Koni insert
Koni Sport Shocks, also known as Koni "Yellow" shocks are a substantial upgrade to the stock shocks or even over other performance aftermarket shocks. Koni makes it easy for you to adjust the damper. With an external damper adjustment knob, you do not need to remove the shocks in order to adjust them. Koni Yellow Shocks perform best on vehicles that are lowered less than 35mm, or 1.378"). Koni Sport Shocks have long been known to be one of the best performance shocks on the market. Many customers use these shocks with lowering springs or sleeve over coilovers. For aftermarket shocks that are race ready, these shocks offer an excellent ride that many customers enjoy on their daily drivers.
Koni Yellow Shocks Features
- Externally adjustable
- Lifetime Warranty
- Big Handling Improvements while maintaining ride quality
- Recommended for lowered vehicles
- Do not lower more than 35mm (1.378 inches)
- Reuse bump stops to ensure no damage occurs to the valving
Note: Some sets come as inserts and require modification to the OEM struts for assembly
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this category
BMW 1 Series Parts
BMW 1 Series Shocks & Struts
BMW 3 Series Parts
BMW 3 Series Shocks & Struts
Koni Yellow Sport Shocks
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture