- Scion tC (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Specs & Features
- Delivers dyno proven performance gains - increase horsepower +5.5 whp, torque +8.3 ft/lbs and improve throttle response. Fine-tuned by HPS Performance to deliver the maximum performance output through the top end power band
- 3 inch mandrel-bent aluminum tube replaces stock restrictive air box and optimizes the airflow with excellent heat dissipation and long lasting durability
- HPS Performance signature race proven high temperature reinforced silicone hoses
- Industrial grade 100% stainless steel T-bolt clamps
- All-New HPS Performance Air Filter (Washable and Reusable)
- Easy to follow step-by-step installation manual with clear pictures and instructions to guide the installer throughout the whole process.
- No modification is required during the installation.
- CARB Exempt: No
- Increases throttle response
- Direct bolt on, no modification required
The HPS Short Ram intake is designed to deliver the most power possible! HPS takes time to dyno test their intakes on their in house dyno to produce the most power possible while retaining a safe air/fuel ratio to produce incredible power gains. All HPS Short Ram intakes come with a high flow HPS air filter with a specially designed HPS air filter heat shield to prevent the air filter from taking in hot air from the engine bay. HPS is the leader in race proven silicone hoses and includes their ultra high burst strength hoses and stainless steel t-bolt clamps for the best in performance and reliability.
HPS Short Ram Intake Features:
- Direct bolt on with no modifications
- Retains all stock sensors and connections
- Mandrel Bent Aluminum Alloy Piping with the smoothest flow
- Reinforced Silicone Hoses and T-Bolt Clamps
- TIG Welded Mounting Brackets for extra strength
- HPS High Flow Air Filter with Heat Shield
More in this categoryHPS Short Ram Intake Kit
Scion tC Air Intake Kit
Scion tC Parts
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
6 distribution centers ready to serve you!
We ship from 6 locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposted to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture
Unless otherwise noted, we can not ship most downpipes, headers, test pipes or intakes to California. We will notify you if we have to cancel the order if the item you purchased is not CARB legal. For all other states not following CARB smog laws, items are considered for off road use only (race tracks) and can not be used on public roads.