- Audi A4 Base OE Incl.Electronic Wear Sensor (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Audi A4 Premium Plus OE Incl.Electronic Wear Sensor (2015, 2016)
- Audi A4 Premium OE Incl.Electronic Wear Sensor (2015, 2016)
- Audi A4 Prestige OE Incl.Electronic Wear Sensor (2015)
- Audi A4 Quattro Avant OE Incl.Electronic Wear Sensor (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012)
- Audi A4 Quattro Base OE Incl.Electronic Wear Sensor (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014)
- Audi A4 Quattro Premium Plus OE Incl.Electronic Wear Sensor (2015, 2016)
- Audi A4 Quattro Premium OE Incl.Electronic Wear Sensor (2015, 2016)
- Audi A4 Quattro Prestige OE Incl.Electronic Wear Sensor (2015)
Specs & Features
- Sold as a full set for front or rear (both sides)
- Direct replacement brake pads
- Street Brake Pads
- Smooth braking feel
- Excellent for spirited driving
- Gentle on rotors and extended pad life
- Consistent brake release characteristics
- Increased stopping power
- All Hawk Performance compounds are not compatible with carbon ceramic rotors. Hawk pads are designed to work with Iron/Metal rotors.
High Performance Street disc brake pads are legendary for increasing stopping power on street-legal vehicles, and increasing the performance of your vehicle's braking system is easy when you choose Hawk Performance Street HPS braking compound. The High Performance Street compound offers a higher coefficient of friction over stock brake pads, and can provide you 20-40% more stopping power and higher resistance to brake fade than most standard replacement pads. Less fade means you will have better pedal feel and more consistent performance in a durable brake pad that generates less dust.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this category
Audi A4 Brake Pads
Audi A4 Parts
Audi A4 Quattro Brake Pads
Audi A4 Quattro Parts
Hawk Brake Pads
Hawk HPS Brake Pads
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture