Images are only a representation, actual item will be designed for your vehicle.
- Acura Integra DA6 (1990, 1991, 1992, 1993)
- Dampening Adjustability: 1-Way: Rebound and Compression
- Damper Size: 50mm Diameter
- Spring Rates: Front: 10 kg/mm - Rear: 6 kg/mm
- Front Top Mounts: Pillowball
- Rear Top Mounts: Pillowball
- Important Notes: N/A
Specs & Features
- Full Height Adjustment on Coilovers kit (lowering only)
- 32-Levels of Damper Adjustment
- Monotube design Shocks.
- Preload Adjustable on Coilovers kits
- At least 3" of Threaded Adjustability
- Bolt-on OEM Lower Mount Brackets.
- High Viscosity Italy IP damper Oil.
- Anodized T6-6061 Aluminum Lock Collars.
- Top Quality Japan SAE9254 Coil Springs.
- High Strength steel seamless shock body.
- Leaking-Proof Japan NOK damper Oil seals.
- Well-made Rubber Air Springs on Air Suspension kits.
- 12-Month Limited warranty against Manufacturer defects.
- (Where Applicable all Coilovers come with Camber Plates and Pillow balls)
- All FV Suspension are built to spec, please allow 3 weeks for delivery.
- Need a Swift Spring upgrade? Add it below let us know your spring rates in the notes section.
FV Suspension Coilovers are perfect for street driving, and still outperform most on the track. FV coil overs are a monotube shock, independently height adjustable, with 32 levels of dampening adjustment, and come with a 12-Month Limited warranty against Manufacturer defects.
FV coil-overs offer custom builds for no extra charge and free shipping to 48 states. (Worldwide shipping please email us). Custom spring rates to fine-tune your suspension for your needs whether you are road racing, drifting, or just lowering your daily. This is a Fitted Visions product so rest assured it's made right to get you fitted.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this category
Acura Integra Coilovers
Acura Integra Parts
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
For items that have free shipping, free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture