These have been designed to improve your braking response by replacing your factory rubber lines that can be soft and expand over time. With stainless steel, you get a more direct response straight from the brake pedal to the caliper, inspiring confidence in your braking system while improving stopping performance.
- Subaru WRX Hatchback (2008 - 2014)
- Subaru WRX Limited Hatchback (2010 - 2014)
- Subaru WRX Limited Sedan (2010 - 2014)
- Subaru WRX Premium Hatchback (2010 - 2014)
- Subaru WRX Premium Sedan (2010 - 2014)
- Subaru WRX Sedan (2008 - 2014)
- Subaru WRX STI Hatchback (2008 - 2014)
- Subaru WRX STI Limited Hatchback (2011 - 2014)
- Subaru WRX STI Limited Sedan (2011 - 2014)
- Subaru WRX STI Sedan (2011 - 2014)
- Subaru WRX STI Special Edition Hatchback (2010)
- Subaru WRX Base (2015 - 2020)
- Subaru WRX Limited (2015 - 2020)
- Subaru WRX Premium (2015 - 2020)
- Subaru WRX STI Base (2015 - 2017)
- Subaru WRX STI Launch Edition (2015)
- Subaru WRX STI Limited (2015 - 2017)
- Subaru WRX STI Series.HyperBlue (2016)
Specs & Features
- For Use With Stock Calipers: Yes
- Installation Hardware Included: Yes
- Location: Front
- Material: PTFE Coated Stainless Steel
- QTY: Sold as a Pair
- PTFE Teflon inner liner to carry the fluid
- Stainless steel woven middle layer for support of the inner liner
- Abrasion-resistant, impact-resistant
- Outer PCV clear abrasion resistant coating to aid in chaffing and protects the inner layers and stress relief at fitting locations
- Each line is 4500psi burst pressure tested
- Stainless steel precision machined fittings for perfect fit and corrosion resistance
- Increased pedal feedback as a result of elimination of soft rubber lines which are prone to swelling and deforming
- 100% model specific for perfect fitment
- Includes hardware
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this category
FactionFab Brake Lines
Subaru WRX Parts
Subaru WRX STi Parts
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
For items that have free shipping, free shipping only applies to the lower 48 states.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture