- Audi S4 Quattro B8 3.0L Sedan (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016) Trans: Manual / S-Tronic
- Audi S4 Quattro B8 3.0L Avant (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016) Trans: Manual
- Audi S4 Quattro B8 3.0L Avant (2013, 2014, 2015, 2016) Trans: S-Tronic
In limited cases, the factory downpipes have been known to emit minor rattling noises when paired with the AWE Tuning S4 exhaust system. The possibility of rattling is eliminated with the addition of AWE Tuning downpipes.
Specs & Features
- Featuring AWE Tuning 180 Technology®
- +8 hp, +9 tq at the crank
- Increased pipe diameter to 2.5” to better let the engine exhale
- Strategic elimination of factory mufflers to release tone when uncorked
- Available with chrome silver or diamond black adjustable tips, 90mm or 102mm
- Engineered, developed, tested and manufactured in-house
- Thick .065" wall T304 stainless steel tubing
- Stainless steel TIG welds
- High quality stainless steel band clamps
- Stainless steel center muffler with OEM grade stainless steel wool and German composite packing material
- Optional downpipes for fine tuning sound volume
- Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
Our 3.0T exhaust system represents the most comprehensive exhaust development project in our company history. The 3.0T systems have paved the way for future exhaust technologies that can now be found in most every AWE Tuning ® exhaust product. We have spent considerable time and effort during development to achieve remarkable civility when idling and at part throttle cruising, while also producing a war-cry wail when full throttle is applied. Handcrafted in-house, these systems command respect while remaining sophisticated, refined, and powerful, all at once.
As exhaust gases exit the 3.0T engine and flow into an AWE Tuning 180 Technology® equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves re-join the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE Tuning 180 Technology® in the tab above.
Tip options are as follows - all of which include the AWE Tuning logo, and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage.
- 90mm slash-cut diamond black tips
- 90mm slash-cut chrome sIlver tips
- 102mm slash-cut diamond black tips
- 102mm slash-cut chrome silver tips
All tips are individually adjustable, so stagger and depth into bumper can be set according to personal taste.
Please note: 102mm tips will only fit on 2013+ S4s. To accommodate the 102mm tips, the muffler itself had to be re-engineered, and as such, tips cannot be changed from 90mm to 102mm without the purchase of a new rear section of the system.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
More in this category
Audi S4 Exhaust
Audi S4 Parts
AWE Exhaust Systems
Reviews on this product
Ordering from Redline360
Redline360 is an Authorized Dealer so we only sell authentic and genuine parts and accessories.
Order updates, tracking and info
Our goal is your complete satisfaction. Upon ordering, you will receive an email confirmation of your order along with your invoice. You will be able to log into our website 24/7 to check on your order at any time. Your order is processed Monday through Friday from 8am to 6pm PST as soon as it is placed. Once your order ships, we will email you a tracking number so you can track your package.
Protect your purchase
Redline360 offers our customers piece of mind! We have partned with Extend to offer you Extend Product Protection and Extend Shipping Protection. Read about each protection that Extend offers to Redline360 customers!
Multiple distribution points ready to serve you!
We ship from multiple locations around the United States so you receive your part as quick as possible. Not every warehouse stocks all the same parts, so the closest warehouse to you that has the part in stock is where your order will ship from. We ship from California, Nevada, Indiana, Michigan, Florida, Texas and Pennsylvania.
We take security seriously! We are never exposed to your credit card information, and it's never stored. Credit card transactions go through the credit card processor directly. We also offer various other payment methods such as PayPal, Affirm Financing (Pay over time), Amazon Pay, Apple Pay and more!
Any non CARB compliant items can not ship California. We will notify you if we have to cancel your order.
Some products may be subject to local rules, laws and regulations in certain areas. Always check your local laws to determine legal restrictions. We are not responsible if you buy a product that is not legal in your area.
Questions? Contact us.
Actual item may vary from picture